Poll: How often do you go back and play old consoles?

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
Fetzenfisch said:
NES /SNES /DREAMCAST /MEGADRIVE ...ooohhh yeah. I do them all. ;)
Had a great night of trying to beat Golden Axe with a buddy last week

IF you've got a NES or SNES play them as long as you can, The Hardware expires naturally in the next 3-5 years.
WHAT!?!? NO!!!! ive had mine fer like 11yrs.....ima go play it now!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
VERY RARELY. Generally, I just replayed Legend of Mana (PS1) on my PS2 whenever my 360 broke.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Well, I play old PC games a lot (just got Planescape, planning on playing it next weekend), also I;ve just finished Persona 4 (gaaahhhrr awesome). As for GBC/GBA, rarely, but I do play them whenever I have only my laptop available, which sucks for gaming in general. Last summer, for instance, I finished all Ninja Gaiden games on the SNES, which made me invent few new swear words. Like "f*ckbird".

Emberwolf

Mar 7, 2010
Not as often as I'd like, but I did pick up Donkey Kong and Maniac Mansion for my NES over the past week so they'll get some play time. At some point over summer I'm hoping to venture into the loft and retrieve my C64- I wanna play some Paperboy/Suicide Express/Booty!

Vacuous Mind

Jul 29, 2009
I constantly have my Sega Genesis plugged in as I like to play classic shoot em ups like like Thunder Force IV and Sub-Terrania fairly regularly. I also recently finished playing Rings of Power on the Genesis and I am currently playing Majora's Mask on the N64. So yeah, I play on my old consoles a fair bit.

CrankyStorming

Mar 8, 2010
Just yesterday, I re-rigged my old Playstaion back up. I'm still stuck on the same level of Kula World that I was in '99, I just can't get past it.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
I usually boot up my Xbox whenever I have found a new game for it, something that I often do whenever I don't have any PS3 games that currently holds my interest. I don't go any older than that, though.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
The oldest one I have that works is my PS1. I go on it from time to time, playing either FF IX, FF VII or MGS.