Poll: Humble Escapees: What is your preferred hair color?

Squirrel1328

Aug 5, 2009
spartan231490 said:
It changes day to day and girl to girl. I like ginger on some, red on some, brunette on some, bleached blonde on some. Hell, there was even this one girl who looked damn good with pink hair.
I agree pink hair on some girls, looks awesome

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
A few months ago I saw a girl that looked like Lightning from FFXIII because she had pink hair.

It was pretty hot.

And I was with my gf so I didn't have much time to look at it.

Bob Hoss

Oct 26, 2009
I was going to say blonde was my least favourite, but then you gave the option for dyed hair.

I don't care if people go for a 'natural' colour, it's still dyed, and I just can't stand it.

Other than that though, I really just don't like blonde hair. It's actually kept me from liking otherwise good people.

And I love me a good game of baseball.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Bleached blonde, but I don't like dyed hair so yeah... On that note, I like any hair color, as long as its natural.
Sport: some variation of hockey without ice and in a court.

Galaxy Roll

Jul 28, 2011
I'd say all colours, but since myself and my girlfiend are both dark brown, I'll let a little bias bleed through and go with dark brown.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
I'm not overly picky when it comes to hair colour, but red hair is quite alluring.

I don't really have a favorite sport.
*brofist* you took the words out of my mouth

chocolatekake

Dec 22, 2010
Oops, jumped the gun on the poll at the top. Answered red, should've answered my actual least favorite, bleached blonde.

As for ones I like, it'd be red, followed closely by dark brown and just about any unnatural dyed color.

My favorite sport is skateboarding, although I'm absolutely terrible and never really get a chance to go out.

AdeptaSororitas said:
Also I think it complements pale skin, another favorite of mine (Don't think to hard on that).
You are a seriously awesome person for loving pale skin. It seems we live in a world where tanned skin is revered. But to me it's always been a little off-putting and unnatural.

KurtzGallahad

Oct 8, 2009
I like all hair colours, but I must admit I have a mild favour to the brown spectrum
I most like the browns that are almost not brown, so the light ones that flirt with blondeness, and the Dark ones that teeter on Blackness
And don't get me started on those almost-red browns...
LEAST favourite colour is boring brown, It's the only colour I dislike, dull, boring untinted, unshiny, Brown

Dec 9, 2009
It depends really. I think that different colors complement different people better. I don't really have any one favorite color overall but if I was forced to pick I guess I'd go with an auburn or something like that.

As for the sport, I have to go with american football. It was my favorite to play and now my favorite to watch.

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
Well, as a Ginger I always feel obligated to perpetuate the awesome, but I actually prefer Brunettes. Not that I have anything against any non-blonde colours, and I never have a problem with any sort of dye, not even blonde.

And as for sports, I'd have to say rugby. It's all the fun of football, but with none of the padding, artificial turf, or obscenely high salaries.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Eh I don't really mind as long as it's not ginger and fits with the rest of the body.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I like most hair colors to be honest, but I prefer dark brown.

I'm not a fan of orange-ish red though....

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
I like my significant other to have their natural hair color, but I prefer dark hair.
Favorite sport to watch is Hockey (GO BRUINS!), to play, is no-pad football or the famous "hand-egg" on this site.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Dark, dark brunette, bordering on black. Catch is, it has to be natural (or a good enough dye job that I actually can't tell). But basically, whatever your natural hair color is, ladies... that's what's bound to look best on you.
For the poll, I voted against bleached blonde. Very much a turn-off for me.

...and my favorite sport is rapier fencing to first blood.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
I actually don't care, I love every hair colour, natural or unnatural.

However I have realised that when I design male characters, I usually either give them blond, bleach blond, white, charcoal grey, or really deep navy blue grey hair (Something like what Noctis has).

It's a weird preference, yet with people, (male or female) I'm cool with any colour.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
This is a little rule of mine....as long as you can work it...who cares, This applies to everything from weight to hair color to the car you drive.