Poll: I hear that no one can resist DDKR!!

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
566
0
0
You know you cant resist its overpowering allure! DDKR will become the greatest internet meme EVER!! If it isnt already!!

Rumor has it that President Obama has shown DDKR to his children!

You never know where DDKR will pop up next! Black Betty!!

(see tes 24 for more details)
 

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
795
0
0
George is talking about: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-show/675-Episode-24-Alpha-Protocol
 

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
5,718
0
0
I've just googled it and I'm mystified, Dance Dance Killer Revolution?.
 

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
566
0
0
Nasa (yes THE Nasa) was so overtaken with DDKR that they are thinking of renaming the entire international space station to "BLACK BETTY DDKR".
 

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
566
0
0
Oh it is...it is.

I just saw on CNN that when ever the president gets on an airplane they officially refer to it as "KITTEN 1".

ITS THAT POTENT!
 

Resistance205

New member
Jun 3, 2008
593
0
0
I would be part of this revolution, if Susan would reply to the pm I sent her. I can't do anything without her replying...

and now I play, the waiting game.
 

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
566
0
0
George Palmer said:
You know you cant resist its overpowering allure! DDKR will become the greatest internet meme EVER!! If it isnt already!!

Rumor has it that President Obama has shown DDKR to his children!

You never know where DDKR will pop up next! Black Betty!!

(see tes 24 for more details)
Pft, there is no such thing as a revolution. You kitties will fail and conform to the canine society as you give up your youthful "revolution" to the harsh realities that await you.
 

AceDefective

New member
Mar 23, 2009
1,209
0
0
sky14kemea said:
DDKR sounds awesome XD
yea i did what i had too but still never got the badge plus if you think its cool it will only be cooler once you see the avatar of a break dancing cat
 

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
4,732
0
0
Tenmar said:
Pft, there is no such thing as a revolution. You kitties will fail and conform to the canine society as you give up your youthful "revolution" to the harsh realities that await you.
Ahhh, here's the main problem. You cannot possibly make cats obey.
 

AceDefective

New member
Mar 23, 2009
1,209
0
0
Resistance205 said:
I would be part of this revolution, if Susan would reply to the pm I sent her. I can't do anything without her replying...

and now I play, the waiting game.
Yea me too i even found out my self
 

Zedzero

New member
Feb 19, 2009
798
0
0
Plz stop creating these usless spamming DDRK threads and preaching about how awesome it is K?
 

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
4,732
0
0
Zedzero said:
Plz stop creating these usless spamming DDRK threads and preaching about how awesome it is K?
Oh my god it's a counter-revolutionary! He's here to bring down the Kitten!
 

Caimekaze

New member
Feb 2, 2008
857
0
0
Zedzero said:
Plz stop creating these usless spamming DDRK threads and preaching about how awesome it is K?
Did you see who created this thread? The colour of his name?

Yeah. I'm fairly sure he's allowed to do so.