Poll: I hear that no one can resist DDKR!!

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
BAMALAM! If that doesn't hypnotize someone I don't know what will. DDKR all the way.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Whoa, black Kitty. (bam-A-lam)
Whoa, black Kitty (bam-A-lam)
Black Kitty had a child (bam-A-lam)
The damn thing gone wild (bam-A-lam)
She said "I'm worrin' outta my mind" (bam-A-lam)
The damn thing gone blind (bam-A-lam)
I said oh black kitty (bam-A-lam)
Whoa, black kitty (bam-BA-lam)

She really gets me high (bam-BA-lam)
You know that's no lie (bam-BA-lam)
She's so rock steady (bam-BA-lam)
She's always ready (bam-BA-lam)

She's from birmingham (bam-BA-lam)
Way down in alabam' (bam-BA-lam)
Well' shes shakin' that thing (bam-BA-lam)
Boy she makes me sing (bam-BA-lam)
Whoa, black kitty
BAM-BA-LAM

hypothetical fact

Oct 8, 2008
Caimekaze said:
Zedzero said:
Plz stop creating these usless spamming DDRK threads and preaching about how awesome it is K?
Did you see who created this thread? The colour of his name?

Yeah. I'm fairly sure he's allowed to do so.
Try the new spread fom the escapist: I can't believe it's not 4chan.
Spam is spam no matter who posts it and threads like these only degrade the quality of the site.
(Course I've been preaching the downfall of this site since November.)

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Zedzero said:
Plz stop creating these usless spamming DDRK threads and preaching about how awesome it is K?
"Plz stop creating these usless spamming DDRK threads and preaching about how awesome it is K(itten)?" I think we have a conspiracy going!

Also. A rather one-sided poll, yes? What if I thought the DDKR was a load of bull? I am not allowed to participate in this survey? I say yes! I can resist DDKR! Look at my badges. No Kitty revolution there. Just say no, kids. Just say no. Walk away. Don't accept kitty from strangers. I can't stress this important matter enough. [sup]I'm so sorry[/sup]

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Daye.04 said:
Zedzero said:
"Plz stop creating these usless spamming DDRK threads and preaching about how awesome it is K(itten)?" I think we have a conspiracy going!

Also. A rather one-sided poll, yes? What if I thought the DDKR was a load of bull? I am not allowed to participate in this survey? I say yes! I can resist DDKR! Look at my badges. No Kitty revolution there. Just say no, kids. Just say no. Walk away. Don't accept kitty from strangers. I can't stress this important matter enough. [sup]I'm so sorry[/sup]
Oh pish. I know you've been huffing kittens on the sly.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Daye.04 said:
Zedzero said:

I agree!
Revolt revolt revolt revolt!
Against the revolution, of course. So that would make us counter-revolutionaries. Doesn't have quite the same ring to it, though.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Oh, dear. The Kitty Badge? Yet another piece of Ulitmate Awsome I have to achieve. And If DDKR is needed to get it, then DDKR I shall!

Pony badge, you'll be mine yet...someday...

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
I predict the new rickrolls being links to kitty dancing vids, also I see there's a badge related to this, how do we get one?

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Labyrinth said:
Oh pish. I know you've been huffing kittens on the sly.
That sounded like .. Uhm .. I really gotta stop putting everything in sexual context -.-
berethond said:
I agree!
Revolt revolt revolt revolt!
Against the revolution, of course. So that would make us counter-revolutionaries. Doesn't have quite the same ring to it, though.
Wouldn't that mean that we were pushing to .. Stay the same?
Stay the same stay the same stay the same! Our motto:"Because changes kill people"

Also. When I saw that I was being quoted twice on this, I kinda feared that there were someone who deeply disliked it. Hence why I posted my appolegizes right away =P

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Zedzero said:
Oh my god it's a counter-revolutionary! He's here to bring down the Kitten!
We must act swiftly!

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Daye.04 said:
Wouldn't that mean taht we were oushing to .. Stay the same.
Stay the same stay the same stay the same! Our motto:"Because changes kill people"
Yes! Stay the same!

The Counter-Revolutionaryies: Because changes kill people.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
berethond said:
Yes! Stay the same!

The Counter-Revolutionaryies: Because changes kill people.
I just realized how many errors there was in that post. Well, it's fixed now, though. (My post - not yours)
Because changes kill people
Labyrinth said:

Bow to teh kitteh.
Bah! I can do better than that while I'm sleeping. My cat can't. You know who can? My dog. Oh yes!
Dance dance doggy revolution!

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Is everyone else insane? Or are you all making perfect sense and I'm the one that's gone nuts?

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
The Shade said:
Is everyone else insane? Or are you all making perfect sense and I'm the one that's gone nuts?
No! We shall not fall back into the pit we had just started to climb out of! Join us. We shall not change. Our benefactors will ensure this.
because changes kill people
Remember. We're with you. It's safer here