Poll: If God had a nationality, what would it be?

LordDPS

Jun 4, 2010
(sigh)i thought Al Murray Proved this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6Ei63ZimY

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I've always pictured him as a WoW troll.. can't possibly think of a reason...

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Well Jesus was jewish, meaning he was middle eastern. Why would God father his son that ethnicity above all others? Not a white jesus but a BROWN JESUS. And if your church shows jesus as white well then they are racist. Jesus was not white, fact. There is no reason to change this obvious fact other than racism.

Thenextgenotaku

Jun 9, 2011
You mean you guys don't know? He that Was, Is, and Shall Always Be is Israeli. Ya, He lives in Tel-Aviv. He owns an arcade/hookah bar that's below His house. I've been there. Pretty awesome place. You guys should check it out.

darkorion69

Aug 15, 2008
God is obsessed with being worshiped by others and telling everyone what to do, so I would say he is an American :)

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
Assuming that his chosen people were originally Jewish, Id have to say hes Jewish too

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Obviously English as you can tell from all his pictures. Or maybe burnt as he appears in toast and on clothes irons.

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
This thread is so mind numbingly dumb I can't help but laugh. OP should seriously reread their post and try to realize just why it's so stupid. Seriously. Come on.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
According to Huey Freeman... Jesus was black.
Also, Morgan Freeman played God once.

I detect two patterns here. God is black, and his last name is Freeman. Good enough excuse to start a religion, I think. Better than some I could name...