Poll: If God had a nationality, what would it be?

TFielding

Apr 12, 2010
I believe he is all nationalities (Blah blah blah annoying Christian guy talking about stuff)
But if I had to select, I would say Middle Eastern because his son was born in the Middle East so...

dagens24

Mar 20, 2004
Mozart was black. Beethoven was black. Jesus was black. George Washington was black. Abraham Lincoln was black; why'd you think he free all the slaves?

The point being god is black.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
*Every person who reads your thread has an epiphany that race doesn't matter, and everyone walks out their doors, meets in a open, sunny field, and holds hands and sway, while "Why Can't We Be Friends?" plays magically from the sky"
I see no other possible outcome!

But in all seriousness, Space. Space would be his nationality.

FuzzyRaccoon

Sep 4, 2010
You know whats funny? As soon as I read that, I thought "Jedi" instead of a nationality.
I don't know why.
I guess I figure god would be the kind of dude to put Jedisim down on the census form.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
The one true god which Christians, Jews, and if I'm correct that Islam is a split of from Judaism as are Christians. They all follow the one true god. So I'd have to go with Middle Eastern. Since his concept (though I don't deny gods existence, I just need to witness proof) was created there, logically he's Middle Eastern.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
I'd have to say Mexican.

Only because it'd make a lot of American Christians really confused, wanting to invite God into their hearts and lives, and yet wanting to keep the Mexicans out. :D

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
JoJoDeathunter said:
It's as simple as the title really. Sadly since there aren't 200+ poll options, I've just given you a selection of what I thought might be likely answers and you're free to choose anything you want for actual posts. Also please no smart-ass "none, because He doesn't exist" replies as for this question we're assuming that God does indeed exist. I'm aware that some of the poll options contain several nationalities together or one split into two, just thought it would be easier with those. The funnier or more original your reasons your choice, the better.

Personally, I think God would be an Englishman as that explains why Jesus is often depicted as fair even though He lived in a Middle-Eastern country and also why the Bible is written in English and lots of people in it have English names. It would also explain why the Holy Grail was hidden in England and why the only real non-heretical Church (as opposed to those Catholics, Bapists, Mormons, Medothists, Communists, Christians-who-like-to-wear-hats etc), the Church of England, is based in England! Why else would God give the Monarch of the UK the divine right to head His Church if he wasn't English Himself?

Edit: Yay, 3000+ posts!

Edit2: Yes, I'm aware that the Bible wasn't really written first in English, you guys who picked up on that really need to get your humour-detecters checked if you didn't realise that the entire second paragraph isn't meant to be taken seriously.
Middle Eastern, because the first people who thought of the Abrahamic "One God" thing where middle eastern, and thus probably thought of him in their image.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Shocksplicer said:
German. Seriously, that guy has NO sense of humour!
Oh that's just a blatant lie. The moment you have prepared your car for spring it will start snowing. I also think he got a hand in making the phone ring just when your dinner is done.

OT: if god were real and had a nationality he would be middle easter I think. However if he were real he would have been no nationality since nationality is a form of adoption to the environment and well, there were none when he "was born", created out of vacuum or whatever he was.