Poll: If life was a video game, what genre would it be?

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
Life's an RPG. I just can't switch to different roles and the levelling part seems to be stalling at times. :p

noogai18

Feb 21, 2008
One of those ridiculously realisticy shooters like ARMA II or something. But with out the guns. Or interesting settings. And a better interface.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Real-Time Strategy.
I mean hell it's definitely in real time! So close enough.
Why isn't RTS on the poll? o_O

The Gatherer

Jul 7, 2011
I'd like to think it would be like the sims with a difficulty level similar to demon's souls or the witcher where every day you get shat on and beaten down in new ways. Then at the end you die an old bitter and broken man. That would just about do it

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
First Person Open World Sandbox RPG. With some puzzles I guess...

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Rapamaha said:
It would be simulator... BADUMTSIH
*Pretending to be ninjad because I wish I had thought of simulator*

Other: sandbox adventure. One can "live/exist" within the world of GTA IV fairly normally. Turn Nico's phone off and just drive around fo hous utterly infactuated by the technical marvel that is Liberty City.

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
tigermilk said:
One can "live/exist" within the world of GTA IV fairly normally. Turn Nico's phone off and just drive around fo hous utterly infactuated by the technical marvel that is Liberty City.
Yeah right. If that was so then in RL:

- taxis would drive into groups of pedestrians crossing the street upon seeing a green light
- taxi drivers would be constantly knocked out
- pedestrians would be shot by police for attacking taxi drivers
- ppl would buy things in the shops and then drop them outside
- your car tyres would start burning because somebody behind you didnt break intime

No thx :D

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
Genuine Evil said:
Life is like a game of league of legends it?s long, boring, repetitive and is full of assholes .

But personally for me life is Survival Horror.
I couldn't agree more.

Life has something deeply terrifying about it, beyond description in it's nature as it's possible, as a human, to be afraid of anything.

Best part is what terrifies most people are... people. We are our own nightmares, staring deep into the mirror as we disfigure ourselves so we can see every brutal bit.