Poll: If you could be an animal for a day, what would it be?

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
Inspired by the "If you could change sex for one day" thread, here is the "If you could be an animal for one day" thread.

Crustacean all the way. I'd teach all my fellow lobsters the infamous song....

ROCK LOBSTER!

What about YOU?

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
When I say reptile, I of course mean T-rex. Or Godzilla. Anything else would be stupid.

twistedshadows

Apr 26, 2009
Some sort of large cat, like a snow leopard.

Being an imaginary creature would also be quite interesting... if being immediately killed and dissected weren't a concern.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Either a dragon or a manbear. I wouldn't want any pig in me, unless I had bacon for breakfast.

Realistically, I'd want to be something like my dog, Odin.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
A great white, A large Cat Or A Bird Eating Spider (preferably the biggest one).

Or a random Apex Predator.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
i would be a large majestic bird, like a bald eagle, or a raptor

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
A QuetzlCoatal(Probable spelling errors, but more than half of you have no idea what this bird is)

Look it up.

Its fucking awesome.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Wait, if I die as an animal does that mean I'm dead as the person?

Cause if so, I wanna be a huge fucking bear or something so I don't die..

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
monkey or a cat X3

after all, those are my fav animals, i think it'd be fun! =D

this is a bit unspecific though, if we became said animal, would we still be in our own house, or would we be somehow transported to that animals natural habitat?

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
mammal(canine?) anyway, I would be a wolf, man, wolves are so awesome... or a bear, bears are cool too.

wierdman51

Apr 24, 2009
Jedoro said:
Either a dragon or a manbear. I wouldn't want any pig in me, unless I had bacon for breakfast.

(/southparkreference)manbearpig you say? (/southparkreference)

i would like to be a bird with claws and craps a lot, cause i saw somthing funny today, we were at disney and the mn infront of us boght a hot dog, he went to bite it and a bird swooped down and took the hot dog out of the bun, and the man hadnt taken a bite out of it yet, the man also got crapped on by said brid a second before hand, if that doesnt make it sound fun to b a bird, i dont know what will... also crows are boss!

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
A falcon. Just some bird that's really fast and graceful.

... or Mewtwo. I love psychic powers.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
wierdman51 said:
Jedoro said:

(/southparkreference)manbearpig you say? (/southparkreference)

i would like to be a bird with claws and craps a lot, cause i saw somthing funny today, we were at disney and the mn infront of us boght a hot dog, he went to bite it and a bird swooped down and took the hot dog out of the bun, and the man hadnt taken a bite out of it yet, the man also got crapped on by said brid a second before hand, if that doesnt make it sound fun to b a bird, i dont know what will... also crows are boss!
[futuramareference]To shreds, you say?[/futuramareference]