Poll: If you could be an animal for a day, what would it be?

cocoadog

Oct 9, 2008
I would be auxometer from Zeno Clash because running into a tree and never moving again sounds like my kind of fun.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
At risk of being judged beforeheand...

I'd say a dragon, hands-down. Mostly because then I'd be able to scratch that one spot that's juuuust out of reach.

And then torch Christpher Paolini's Montanta abode. /in-joke

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
A giant bird. The experience of flight is too good to pass up. Sure, I could be some imaginary creature and accomplish the same thing, but I think being a giant crow would be far cooler and menacing than anything else.

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
HT_Black said:
At risk of being judged beforeheand...

I'd say a dragon, hands-down. Mostly because then I'd be able to scratch that one spot that's juuuust out of reach.

And then torch Christpher Paolini's Montanta abode. /in-joke

That might screw up the 4th book a bit tho.

Ok, new rules. You'd go to your natural habitat, unless your made up, in which case you'd go to a large New York city skyscraper with a Jet Plane and Pilot that, for some reason, don't know they're be commanded by an animal-thing.

I change my answer, I'd be a Rock Lobster with wings that shoots lazers out of its eyes. Oh, and it defecates pudding.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I'd be a frickin' shark. With a laser beam attached to my frickin' head.

Please tell me somebody got that reference.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Eagle or Dragon or maybe Pegasus. Something that flies for sure.

EDIT: Also maybe a dolphin, because how they swim is virtually flying underwater.

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
id be an eagle...and then steal pet rabbits from places far and wide...much fun would be had.

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
Akai Shizuku said:
I'd be a frickin' shark. With a laser beam attached to my frickin' head.

Please tell me somebody got that reference.
You forgot *Pinkie to mouth*! How could you forget it?!?!? Btw, sorry Dr. Evil, we could only get bass.

Faps

Jul 27, 2008
Peregrine Falcon. Flying around and diving at speeds up to 200mph sounds pretty sweet to me