Poll: If you could only have one game due for release this year, what would it be?

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Bobbity said:
[HEADING=2]SKYRIM, FUCKERS![/HEADING]
That sounds about right.

That said, not being able to get Uncharted 3 would make me a very sad man.
But Skyrim is still top priority.

Cheshire Cat

Sep 26, 2008
With little to no hesitation I would take TES V: Skyrim (on PC), as I can easily say that I will be playing for hour after hour and week after week, especially when the PC mods start appearing.
I would still like to play Uncharted 3, Deus Ex, Batman: Arkham City and Mass Effect 3 too though.

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
Heart of the Swarm. Or some other good RTS.

If it HAS to be a game that is slated for this year I'd go with the Witcher 2 - Assassin of kings, but I'd still prefer this deluge of shooters with RPG-elements would dry out and we'd get some good, solid, RTS/TBS games back.

Deckayed

May 11, 2011
skyrim without a doubt

(I need SOMETHING to replace my child attacked copy of oblivion)

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I'd have to say Uncharted 3. I have an unhealthy love for the Uncharted series.

I still would like to play L.A. Noire and Mass Effect 3. Though I wish Rockstar would offer a demo for L.A. Noire, I want to try it out before spending $60 but at the same time I don't want to pay for a rental, mostly because the price for one is too expensive for a game they would only let me borrow for a total of two or three days.

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
Mass Effect 3, followed closely by LA Noire (which I have preordered anyway) and then Deus Ex, and then skyrim and then gears of war 3

I really want mass effect the most though, cannot wait to see how that series pans out