Poll: If you had to choose between Starcraft 2 and Fallout: New Vegas, which would you choose?

Awake-

Jun 7, 2010
Say, you could only get one of them.

I'll want New Vegas, personally. I enjoyed Fallout 3, it was freakin' hard to get used to the game but after you do the game is just a gift from heaven. New Vegas is basically the same game, with more weapons, more colors and gambling. What is there to complain? Well, we don't really know yet, it's Obsidian, I expect a few bugs here and there.

As for Starcraft 2, while I'm interested in the RTS genre, I'm simply terrible at it. Bought Warcraft 3, always played the custom games.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I've been waiting for Starcraft II for a long time. I want Fallout New Vegas, but I want the sequel to one of my favorite games of all time.

alwaysrockon

Sep 24, 2008
wow. I found FO3 to be terrible, but thats just IMO. However I loved Starcraft, and all its addons. I'll certainly buy me some Starcraft.

My life for Auire!!

Dyme

Nov 18, 2009
Clearly Starcraft.
Good RTS games are rare. But if they are fun, they are much much longer fun than RPGs.

May 23, 2010
Neither - both seem to be the exact same as the origonals (gameplay/feel-wise; it's a video game - I don't give a dang about no story), and I didn't like either origonal much so I am against both. Give me Men of War: Assault Squad instead.

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
For myself it would be Fallout, my boyfriend would have to say Star Craft 2 and chances of me getting Fallout fall right out the window q_q (Haha... no pun intended... or is it?)

yankeefan19

Mar 20, 2009
Satrcraft 2, because I am not a huge fan of Bethesda, but every Blizzard game I've played I enjoyed. Also I just like RTS's more than 1st person RPG's.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I'm not exceedingly interested in either, but I'm not at ALL interested in Starcraft 2.

The choice is clear.

Dr. Awesome Face

Jan 11, 2010
wkrepelin said:
ThaBenMan said:
Easily Fallout. I don't like RTS games, simple as that.
Same here
Second. Never really got into them. They are kinda fun for a while but I get sick of them pretty quickly. PLUS I always get annihilated online. Which I suppose is actually a MINUS but whatever

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
I'm going to New Vegas. While RTS games are fun, I'm more of a console gamer than a PC gamer, and I'm really, REALLY bad at RTS games. :p

Dyme

Nov 18, 2009
What's wrong with you.
SC2 will be THE RTS for the next years whereas Fallout will be one of the RPGs.

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
Definitely has to be Starcraft 2. (This is going to sound really wierd) but I'd probably get more out of Starcraft 2 (replay value, map editor, ect).