Poll: If you had to give up sex or meat which would it be?

dazhat

Apr 22, 2009
I was discussing this with some friends and most of us could not decide.

I think intimacy is very important and I could live without meat.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Well, i haven't had sex in three years. I had a steak yesterday. i have been neglecting ym right hand recently too. Meat it is

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Sex......Fried Chicken........Sex........Fried Chicken.

I say sex. Haven't had it, and don't plan too.

Now I'm off the KFC.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Sex. I really enjoy eating meat, and I don't have a strong desire for sex anyway. The emotional connection during sex can be achieved through other means, and you'd still be able to reproduce, by freezing sperm before hand.

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
I've already given up meat.

If I hadn't already given up meat, I'd probably choose to keep sex anyway: There's plenty of tasty food in the world aside from meat, but sex is pretty unique.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
The rational side of me says "give up meat, you can live without it, you'll be healthier, thinner, and more likely to attract the opposite sex."

The fatty in me says, "MEAT! OMNOMNOMNOM!"

-m

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I'm not big on meat. I could go a while without it but i don't know about forever.
I haven't had sex so i can't really say yet :p

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I find that I've said "Holy shit this steak's better than sex" more than I've sid "man this sex is better than a nice scotch fillet" so I suppose sex... although...

I guess all I'm saying is thank fuck I don't have to choose. :D

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
Well seeing as how I rarely eat meat anyway as I think most of it tastes either unbelievably bland or disgusting I'll go with that.

Although it's not like I'm actually having sex so there's really nothing to give up there.
I'll still go with giving up meat though.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
This question sucks for females. No matter what they pick, they technically pick the "sex" one.
No meat...

OT; I don't really know. Both can be compensated quite easily. But I'd have to go with sex on this one. I value friendship over intimacy anyways.