Poll: If you had to give up sex or meat which would it be?

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Sex, I don't have it very often and while I enjoy it, the women on the receiving end are not always so thrilled.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sex. I'd give up sex. Sex I can go without and you can be intimate without sex. Besides, even when you're married there's no guarantee you're going to get sex wheras I can eat meat whenever I want. But a lifetime knowing I'll never eat another steak? I'd need some sort of guarantee of daily sex before giving that up.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I'd give up sex. meat is in half of my meals, if not more. I'd die without it, at least without sex, I still have my hand :p

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
..I'd kill myself.

I guess I could go without sex meat....but I'd probably lose a lot of weight, which would probably lead to my girlfriend losing interest and ultimately end up with me losing both :\

Is it all meat products? Because I sure as all hell couldn't survived without eating various meats and meat by products..

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Give one up forever? Meat. I like chicken more anyway. Unless that means no meat sauce with my pasta either. Then I'd just kill myself.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
lol as if once you gave up meat you'd get any sex

haha jk vegetarians

umm somewhere in there is an innuendo that craving sex IS craving meat ;p

yea I'm feeling weird today x.x

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
If it meant not having a Family, meat but if not then I'd give up Sex.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to have Meat Pie with Meat Pizza with a Hamburger

Apr 29, 2010
Aylaine said:
Meat. I can live off green stuff, if need be. I could also live without sex, but I figure sex is on average healthier for me then meat is.

So, sex. ;)
I r confusled. Which one are you giving up?

As for me...uhh..this is difficult. I love fish, pork, chicken, beef, and they all fall under meat. But I also like salads, so I could eat that, along with stuff like cereal, cookies, cake, and other stuff that don't fall under the "meat" category. At the same time, if I give up sex, I'm giving up something I've never experienced.

I think the only one I could realistically give up is meat.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
Well at the moment, I am not even interested in sex.

I couldn't go without meat though. Easy decision.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
No brainer: I'd give up sex! [it's easy to give something up if you've been without it for as long as I have]

MySoxSmell

Oct 28, 2009
well im gona go all science on this and say that
any food at all, the highest amount of dopemeine (the chemical
your brain releases to make you feel good) realesed is around 100 to 120 units,
whereas with sex the average sits at around 200 units of dopemeine,
soooo sex,

on a lesser note cocaine releases about 400 units
and crystal meth releases something like 1250 units
so yeh whatever meat is nothing

Firehopper

Oct 29, 2009
I actually had to think about this.......and now I'm gonna ask my mates the same question.

Btw I chose sex, since well once you have had it enough times it loses it....uniqueness. Also I love to cook so yea..... :D

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Lowbreed said:
Quite a couple of vegetarians here I see.
Regardless, sex =/= hands, so that pleasure can still be achieved to a certain degree (and so can intimacy).
The taste of a freshly barbecued steak / ribs or some tasty chicken wings or hell a burger cannot be imitated, hence the only choice is to give up sex, also I eat meat literally every day, I hate veggies, but that's just me.

What about having kids though? Does this force us to use IVF?
No they are not truly vegetarian, just post purpose vegetarians.

But if you are to give up on meat, so actually you have to give up on both.