Poll: If you were in a post apocalyptic city.....

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'd want to be a Hunter.

Everyone's just trying to survive day by day, and if you try to kill people instead of helping us all rebuild, I'll hunt your ass down.

"There is no justice, just us."

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
We really all should vote Survivor, we'd all have to be one to survive the apocalypse. And I always thought that it being the apocalypse meant there wouldn't be anyone left. It's a fairly weak apocalypse if it leaves survivors.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Helper, than I would build a huge army from people I saved and setup some kind of new world order.

Illusio

Aug 9, 2009
Hunter since you have a way to get food without having to scavenge the cities where all the killers and cannibals are.

Billy Hero4Hire

Aug 8, 2009
Hunter, but no matter what you need to scavenge for anything. So a Hunter/Scavenger hybrid for me. Killer won't get you far. In a post-apocalyptic world you need to focus on survival and rebuilding. Murderers will have to be dealt with harshly.*cough* death *cough**cough*.

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
survivor mixed with scavenger, no room for murderers and thieves in my town...

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
I would be the driver.

I figure I have endured enough mother-driving-me-to-school lectures on how to drive. The only thing holding me back is the law. :p

phoenix352

Mar 29, 2009
i would be what was necessary at the time given >.>

you cannot specify some one to a single job in the waste lands =O

T3h Merc

Dec 24, 2008
Helper/Scavenger

I'll need supplies but I'm a pacifist. So I'll need some Hunters and Killers on my side. So kind of a Medic townleader kind of guy. I'm shit with a gun...

Rawflcakes

Feb 21, 2009
Killer, Alot of people have been killed already, nobody will notice if a few more go missing.