Poll: Imagine Yahtzee, The Angry Nerd, Nostagia Critic and Linkara joining up to review a movie!

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Too many people in the same room and the same time...not only would the universe implode then explode but it would just be to much

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Yahtzee sticks out like a sore thumb when it comes to working with others. He will overshadow them and they overshadow him. Each one has completely different styles.

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Nah. Have only heard of the first two, and Yahtzee's fine as he is. The Angry Video Nerd just pisses me off. His way of talking just gets on my nipples.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
No.

Not because they wouldn't mix well, or the universe would explode from awesome, or something else equally dumb.

That's just way too many people to review a movie. Now, if each person had their own movie to review, and it was just one big thing with separate parts, maybe it could work.

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
No, here's why:
Short version: Two's company, three's a crowd, and four shalt thou not count.
Long version: The only review they could all possibly do together is Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne, or maybe House of the Dead. For starters, Spoony, NC, and Linkara already did AITD, they had actually considered Bloodrayne because of the tie-in comic, and House of the Dead doesn't really have a tie-in comic and the games it's based on aren't bad enough for AVGN's wrath (Hell, Yahtzee had more bad things to say about Overkill's presentation than the gameplay, and he likes Typing of the Dead to boot). Let's also put the whole thing in perspective:
Nostalgia Critic reviews movies.
Angry Nerd reviews games.
Linkara reviews comic books.
Yahtzee reviews... games, mostly. See, at least one of these people is redundant. They might have different comedic sensibilities, but ultimately you'd be hearing the same opinion from two or more different people. That's not funny or interesting, that's boring.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
No, because Yahtzee hates AVGN. And I'm not a fan either.

Yahtzee, Charlie Brooker and The Spoony One would be an excellent combination.

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
It wouldn't really work but it would be hilarious to put those 4 in a room together and see what happens.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
He's already done an Unskippable with Star Ocean, watch that and get your fill because thats all your going to get.

Aug 30, 2009
Fniff said:
Dear god,the awesomeness would make the universe implode!

So, would it work?

NO! because if yahtzee leaves for one week video games for a movie review crossover, then the video games will plot an assassination and fail,and then the war begins! it would be the end of time as we know it!!!!!!

......plus, movie bobs got that position and then the war between them would start! it would be the second end of time!!!!!!

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
Because only two of them are video game reviewers? Doesn't work. They all do different things, Yahtzee reviews contemporary games, AVGN reviews classic games, Nostalgia Critic...well I have no idea what he does...I think classic movies, and Linkara, well I'm pretty sure you made that person up.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
BlackWidower said:
Because only two of them are video game reviewers? Doesn't work. They all do different things, Yahtzee reviews contemporary games, AVGN reviews classic games, Nostalgia Critic...well I have no idea what he does...I think classic movies, and Linkara, well I'm pretty sure you made that person up.
Nostalgia Critic doesn't review classic movies, he reviews bad movies/TV shows from his childhood/teen years. Linkara reviews bad comic books. All of the 4 have done(or still do) movie reviews.

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
As much as I'd want to see it, I only know Spoony and Yahtzee. But Spoony atleast gives some effort to find good stuff in movies, while Yahtzee's job is to find all the bad in a video game..

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
Dark marauder said:
i would like to see spoony and yahtzee as yahtzee said spoony is his favourite person on the web
Seriously? Where?

Because that's awesome. Spoony rocks.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
It would never work because all of those reviewers work best alone.

we would find out the hard way that they all suck when put together

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
No It wouldn't work. To many angry ego's at one time. Though if it did work somehow it would be the funniest thing to verbally decimate a movie.

BaronBoBo

Nov 12, 2009
quite simply no reason 1 is they each have differant styles of reviewing so they would disagree to much and it wouldent go smoothly reason 2 is if they met up all in person to do the review someone will either be hospitalised or killed... naming no names.