Poll: In RPG's what Moral Path will you take? (On your First Playthrough)

Mar 29, 2009
rhyno435 said:
I'm always good the first time around, but I always play those types of games at least twice to go the evil route, or do whatever gets me the trophies.

It's hard for me to be evil lol.
In Fallout 3, it's damn near impossible ot be evil unless you kill everything.
But then...you get no ammo, no repairs, no vendors.
And Three Dog hates you.
Hell, one game I went for self-serving purposes, I blew up Megaton (Insta-Stan Karma), enslaved every raider I could...
And I still ended the game with "Better than Jesus" Karma...

/facepalm
I suck at evil.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
Always good... except when the game is wrong.

Like in fallout 3 when the ghouls kill everyone in Tenpenny Tower after I had spent so much time getting my speech high enough to convince the residents to let them in.

Oh they burned for that.

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
I choose what I would do based on my own personality. Unless the characters are deep and fleshed out enough for me to care about them, I usually just pick what gives me the best rewards. Sometimes I'm a goody two-shoes saving cats from trees, and sometimes I'll feel compelled to burn said tree down if there was a good reason for it.

Or if I got paid.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
I am usually reasonably good, but with a ends justifies the means manner. If i have to steal information that saves lives then I will, if i have to let minor crooks get away to get the big boss I will.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I enjoy being the good guy; I usually become attached to my character and try to do what I would do in real life.

TheBurningFist

Jul 28, 2009
Always good first so when I play evil the second time I already know the end so I don't have the fear looming that if I do too much destruction and get in too much trouble.

bluedragon117

Jul 19, 2009
im usually evil... i go evil cuz... well if ur evil, u take money from people, when ur good, u give money to people. come on. i cant go 100% evil tho cuz i feel bad even if its fake. some of that stuff in KOTOR was to mean.

Bashe

Jul 28, 2009
Well, in Fallout 3 at least, I went evil because basically it meant free money, free ammo, more fun, and some of the best weapons in the game. In my opinion, too many games nowadays use moral standings as a difficulty setting.