Poll: Inglorious Basterds?

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
I though it was pretty damn good. Tarrantino back on form with script and dialogue drenched with atomosphere and tension - what he does best.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I never saw it. I guess that puts me in the minority on this site, because people seem to like it here.

Searlero

Sep 22, 2009
More like Inglourious Bas-turds. It was aweful, the plot was shit, and the one actor that was anygood was the German guy (who got a oscar) and the pace was slower than a deer with no legs.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I'm not the biggest Tarantino fan in the world, but I still enjoyed it. Also what is with using double-negatives in the question?

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
It's a terrific film. The dialogue is amazing and the action is brutal and violent, basically it's classic Tarantino. I'm guessing you're either unfamiliar with what Tarantino likes to do (ie defy all your expectations) or got suckered in by the trailer, which really was not representative of what the film was like at all.

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
I really enjoyed Inglorious Basterds; it has great dialogue and a good plot. I also really like the way he develops the character relationships, though it does take a while.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I thought it was a good movie. Not as great as many seem to find it, but still a solid, well-directed movie that managed to be funny when it wanted to be funny and exciting when it wanted to be exciting.

Certainly not Tarantino's best work, but still really good.

Ryuo

Dec 5, 2009
Good time for me, plenty of memorable lines to go around.
The basement rant is still a highlight for me.

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
Didn't like the film, everyone said it was brilliant but when I sat down to watch it I found it dull.
I'm not really a fan of Tarantino mind.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I was meh. SO much talking, which made me lose interest. The action scenes were really good though.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Personally, I think you're skewing this poll with all those nots. I had to read it a couple of times over before making sure I was answering it the right way. Don't word it like that because right now I don't think those results are 100% accurate.

That being said, I think it was a good film. It wasn't as good as any of Tarintino's other works though. It came no where close to the love I have for Resevoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, or Kill Bill.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Personally loved it, solid characters.

It was a little slow starting but once it did it was a sweet ass-film.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
I enjoyed the film. Not half as much as Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill Vol. I & II though.

Y'know, after reading all of the positive comments about it I think I'm going to have to watch it again.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Just because they failed their plan dosnt mean the film was rubish, I thought it was an exelent film.

Also a quick side note, your a **** for trying to skew this poll in your favor.