Poll: Is anybody just done with everything in skyrim?

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
No, I still have like 20% I haven't fully explored. I have been lazy and haven't done the companion or dark brotherhood quests. I haven't finished the storm cloaks or touched the imperials. AND I love the game.

I'm thinking of buying it a second time (This time on PC), that way I can mod it and such.

If there is one thing that would be cool is that the College of Winterhold gets a DLC which makes it more harry potter like. Not training children per se, but people get more involved with each other. Quests involving each person, giving them a sort of story, Mass Effect style. Such as Jzargo hitting it off with some woman in Solitude or Gabriel needing to find a specific OP'D enchantment (Which he gives to you in the end)

The guild quest wasn't terrible, there was a cool moment when I went into labarynthian and you fight a skeleton dragon and an army of skeletons.

ON TOP OF THAT. I have concepts for characters I'd want to roleplay as still in my head.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
110 hours in, haven't finished the main quest even! I'm just having too much fun running around with various types of warrior hero characters to even think about trying the mage or thief quests. Mods make it even more fun as I recreate my favorite characters and archetypes through adding new armors and weapons. yes, I'm a RPer, why do you ask? :p

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Tanner The Monotone said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Im waiting for mods because all the quest lines suck so much.

So no. And I probably never will be, because the quests suck so much. I have no motivation to do them.
I was starting to force myself for some of the quest, so I know what you mean.
If you want to have the Thieves Guild questline ruined for you (as in, you can never play it again because you will instantly be thinking about how terrible it is), check out the articles Shamus Young did on it over at Twenty Sided (http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422).

I knew the quests were uninspired and boring, but boy oh boy...
Yup, read that too. The Thieves Guild questline was indeed terrible, all of the heists were relegated to the terrible, repetitive radiant quests. "Endless content" my ass.

The whole game felt like a chore after awhile. Don't get me wrong, when the game was shiny and new it was awesome, but after awhile pretty much everything starts to feel like it repeats itself and it just isn't a very satisfying or fun game to play. Felt the same way about Oblivion, haven't really played a lot of Morrowind to comment on that either.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
After losing several 40 hour characters to technical difficulties like patches and removal of said software, corrupted data and the like, I have trouble playing long enough to get out of Helgen Keep.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
I am very far from being done with most of the quest lines. I put about 90 hours into the game and I haven't played in about a month. I am basically taking a break until the Creation Kit is released so I can get a few things I want before I go back towards beating the game.