Poll: Is anybody just done with everything in skyrim?

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
I've done pretty much everything in the game in 140 hours and have added another 40 doing nothing.
There is not as nearly as much stuff to do compared to Oblivion and I think that's the problem.
I'm patiently waiting for the first DLC (No info on it as of yet (as far as I know))so I can do some new things on the game.

I want to know if anybody else has really reached this point of boredom in the game?

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
Well, I played a silly game where the goal was to see how quickly I could accumulate 100,000 gold.

Managed it in 41 game days, but I think I got distracted too much.
Reckon I can do it in about 25.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Unfortunately my boyfriend has our Xbox at the moment, so I can't play. =(

But he's done pretty much everything except the `restore the thieves guild` achievement.

Honestly, I think not having a fixed class limited the replayability of Skyrim.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I haven't finished the Mage's Guild or the Dark Brotherhood. I haven't found every place and I haven't found all the Daedra shrines. I think it's because I get side-tracked so easily.

I haven't played for a few days because I got back into Halo Reach and I'm trying to get through Dark Souls and Arkham City.

Tanner The Monotone

Aug 25, 2010
believer258 said:
And there isn't as much to do in Oblivion compared to Morrowind.

Have you travelled across every inch of the land? Explored every dungeon? Gotten every achievement? Talked to everyone to see if you've done every tiny quest? Done every little miscellaneous quest?

On a last note, you have not actually completed any Elder Scrolls game until you've taken a fully powered character and killed everyone you possibly can in the game.

...OK, nevermind, I'm not going to do that *yet*. Not with my current good character, anyway. He's not an evil person, though he definitely has no problem ending the lives of those who attack him. Actual role-playing, people!

Also, are you actually complaining about a game that entertained you for 140 hours!?

No, I'm just bored. It's a good game. The problem I have is that I'm comparing it to Oblivion, in which I had with all my characters probably over a 1000 hours on it(good god I have no life....).

And yes, I've done all those things. Though, now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't read all the books.

Tanner The Monotone

Aug 25, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Im waiting for mods because all the quest lines suck so much.

So no. And I probably never will be, because the quests suck so much. I have no motivation to do them.
I was starting to force myself for some of the quest, so I know what you mean.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Have you discovered all the places? got all your Thu'um? done all the misc quests aswell? If not then you havn't done everything have you ;)

haveanicelife

Jan 9, 2012
Phasmal said:
Honestly, I think not having a fixed class limited the replayability of Skyrim.
I feel the same way, I liked how they did it with Morrowind such that you had to actually have the appropriate skills in order to advance in the guilds thus actually giving you motivation to make new characters and play through the game again. It's absurd that my axe-wielding lunatic with no magic ability whatsoever can become the Arch-Mage of Winterhold.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
There are a few broken quests and some skills that take too long to level or that I never use that I've gotta level up but besides that yes, I've done most everything except kill paarthurnax. I only playing Battlefield 3 right now so I guess I'm done with Skyrim for the moment. I remember playing Fallout 3 for much, much, much, much, much longer.

isometry

Mar 17, 2010
I have a lot left to do in quests and exploring the country side, I'm not tired of that part, but I'm taking a break because I'm tired of activities in towns - talking with vendors, pickpocketing and stealing, smithing, enchanting, alchemy, owning a house and storing crap in it, etc.

I think when I come back to the game I'll start a new character, and use the console to make them start at max level, with all the skills and items that match the character's 'roleplaying' design. I'll start of with lots of gold and increase the amount of weight I can carry to something large. The point of all this being so that I don't have to spend time skilling up and managing items in towns.

TheLoveableMuffin

Jun 11, 2011
I 1000Gd it 2nd of January with two characters since starting it on launch night. I traded it and and will wait for the GOTY version to play the DLC.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
I intentionally left things for other characters to do. I have a level 52 Khajit thief that did the stormcloaks, thieves guild, dark brotherhood and main questline. I am currently a level 14 imperial mage who will do the imperial, daedric and mage guild quest lines, and my last playthrough will be as a sword and shield warrior who does the companions stuff.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Im waiting for mods because all the quest lines suck so much.

So no. And I probably never will be, because the quests suck so much. I have no motivation to do them.
This is my answer . I honestly prefered oblivion . And i played both Oblivion and Skyrim on consoles so ko mods for me . This might have turnee be off from TES series for good.

Magnus

Dec 12, 2011
Actually no, I'm getting Windows 7 hopefully next week and I might just restart to save a new avatar for when all the DLC is out, then, I'll hopefully 'finish' it.