Poll: Is Kathleen De Vere hot?

silverbot01

Feb 19, 2009
The chick from LRR and ENN. Kathleen De Vere. Is she hot?

Mod Edit: Keep it civil folks, we are keeping an eye on this thread and what you post. - Kuliani

BentNeatly

Aug 25, 2008
Kathleen is a funny girl, very rare.

Kathleen also used to be a bit heavier, and then she got healthy.

And for me the question has always been... Too healthy?

I think kathleen is a delightful human being, but i think shes a tad too skinny. Its ok to have a little weight.

That said, is she ugly? no not at all.

silverbot01

Feb 19, 2009
Furburt said:
In my humble opinion, and as someone who has been following LRR for quite some time, I shall just say that Graham Stark is a very lucky man.

However, she's also very funny, which to me, matters more.
Well she is obviously funny, or she wouldn't have any place on LRR. But yes, the question stands...

Not to mention, personality is a part of being hot. Is Paris Hilton hot? To me, one big NO!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
It's an opinion, there is no fact on when someone is hot or not.
Isn't this also not appropriate for The Escapist as there is no discussion really?

silverbot01

Feb 19, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
It's an opinion, there is no fact on when someone is hot or not.
Isn't this also not appropriate for The Escapist as there is no discussion really?
The main part is the poll, but I allowed comments.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
I clicked sorta, because I'm not quite sure how hot she is. I just know that I definitely would ;D

Poomanchu745

Sep 11, 2009
silverbot01 said:
The chick from LRR and ENN. Kathleen De Vere. Is she hot?

Mod Edit: Keep it civil folks, we are keeping an eye on this thread and what you post. - Kuliani
Lol these kind of personal escapist employee questions are generally very easy to get deleted because they have too much potential for harm. Plus, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
I fail to see the nesesicy of this thread. But here I am reading it anyway so might as well toss in my yes, I find her attractive. Not to mention that I also find her to be very amusing and likable as previously stated.

nerdsamwich

Feb 25, 2009
I would as well. As would anyone whose tastes have not been thoroughly corrupted by Hollywood plastic and glitter.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Randomly asked question that appears a lot in comments for the Escapist news network. Now to pointlessly take a rather poor and cliche jab at general members:

Lady Kathleen said:
Good to know I'm well liked!
;)
For most people here, any few women in their lives even if its over the internet is something for them to look out for...

...additionally even in the non-sexual sense.