Poll: It's time Escapists. For the most important vote. (Probably NSFW)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Tig ol' Biddies! I absolutely love large, soft, wiggly, wubbly jubblies. They're great to sleep on and just plain fun to watch. Of course there's nothing wrong with smaller sizes but I just prefer larger pairs...sure, shibari can make smaller pairs seem larger but when they're already bigger, the shibari looks better.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Phasmal said:
OT: Boobs are boring.
Tell that to my SO.

...no, seriously, please. They're trying to get me into more revealing attire.

Wintermute said:
How about a thread focusing on dicks now. For equality's sake.
He tried that once. True story.

However, I think we should focus on the other side.

After all, man, woman or other, we all presumably have butts.

Parasondox said:
Allow me to be controversial here but, by untested popular studies, dicks are ugly.

Yeah, I said it. Sue me!!
I'd be with you if you'd said scrotums are ugly.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Something Amyss said:
Parasondox said:
Allow me to be controversial here but, by untested popular studies, dicks are ugly.

So if someone tells me my scrotum is my best feature, I probably shouldn't take that a compliment?

Anyway... Paragon Fury, I forgot to mention how disappointed I am in you. A chest that has a bunch of flat chested women in it, and you didn't provide Jinx.

The hell is wrong with you?

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
How can these threads keep happening and there is not ONE Booby Horn?!?! The Escapist disappoints me...unless I missed it, in which case all is forgiven

To answer the question, as a single guy, I'm not exactly picky right now but if given the choice, I am a huge fan of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee (I really admire their work). I'm not really sure why but little boobies are best boobies.

Also slightly related but not to my answer; where the hell did "Flat is Justice" come from? I have never ever heard that before this thread but evidently that's a thing?

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
Something Amyss said:
Parasondox said:

So if someone tells me my scrotum is my best feature, I probably shouldn't take that a compliment?

Anyway... Paragon Fury, I forgot to mention how disappointed I am in you. A chest that has a bunch of flat chested women in it, and you didn't provide Jinx.

Because this is the better Jinx:

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
AccursedTheory said:
I can't speak for anyone else, but if I say it, you should definitely feel insulted. Though at this point I'm wondering why I've hypothetically seen your if the rest is so bad. >.>

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
Also slightly related but not to my answer; where the hell did "Flat is Justice" come from? I have never ever heard that before this thread but evidently that's a thing?
From some anime. Which one was first is anyone's guess (Or at least someone more familiar with Japanese animation's guess), but I think it's been repeated so many times that at this point, it doesn't really matter.

Paragon Fury said:
AccursedTheory said:
Something Amyss said:
Parasondox said:

Because this is the better Jinx:

I know huge knockers is your thing, but that is some serious sacrilege there.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Something Amyss said:
AccursedTheory said:
I can't speak for anyone else, but if I say it, you should definitely feel insulted. Though at this point I'm wondering why I've hypothetically seen your if the rest is so bad. >.>
Because of my magnificent and charismatic personality?

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
WE HAVE FINALLY REACHED PARADOX

Flat is the master race! We must form a more perfect union and eradicate the cow-tits!
AccursedTheory said:

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
LegendaryGamer0 said:
WE HAVE FINALLY REACH PARADOX

Flat is the master race! We must form a more perfect union and eradicate the cow-tits!
AccursedTheory said:

I think we have enough going on in this thread without introducing teenagers.

Zenkem

May 3, 2009
In my opinion, bigger is always better. I cannot fathom how someone would prefer smaller breasts; its like saying you like beautiful women as long as they're not too beautiful.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
Never really been into the absurdly large, but big is nice. If i had to choose a side though, I guess I'm on the side of...

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
I've met guys really into baby-play who were less breast obsessed than you seem to be. Not that I'm trying to imply anything about your tastes, just that I don't know what that says about you or them. I guess it's an achievement on your part?

A new theme song!

As for me; I won't lie, I also appreciate breasts on the larger side. Busty is best. That doesn't mean there aren't limits when it comes to size. Imagine it's like economics and breast size obeys the law of diminishing marginal utility. Increasing their size can make make a person more physically attractive. But once they reach a certain volume relative to the person's general proportions, they become less attractive as they grow further. You can have too much of a good thing.

Size isn't the only aesthetic factor, anyway. There's shape, firmness, healthy skin, etc. to consider. Most importantly, don't forget who they're attached to!

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
AccursedTheory said:
I think we have enough going on in this thread without introducing teenagers.
So does that mean we don't reference the most common origin of the poll names?
Zenkem said:
In my opinion, bigger is always better. I cannot fathom how someone would prefer smaller breasts; its like saying you like beautiful women as long as they're not too beautiful.
Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Something Amyss said:
AccursedTheory said:

I'm not sure that translates to "show me your scrotum."
Well, then I guess in your hypothetical, I'm some deranged flasher who's violated your gaze.

I apologize for whatever I've done to make you have such a low opinion on my conduct.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
AccursedTheory said:
Something Amyss said:
AccursedTheory said:

Well, then I guess in your hypothetical, I'm some deranged flasher who's violated your gaze.

I apologize for whatever I've done to make you have such a low opinion on my conduct.
Would that make your doppleganger AccursedHypothesis?

I hope AH meant well.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Something Amyss said:
AccursedTheory said:
Something Amyss said:
AccursedTheory said:

Would that make your doppleganger AccursedHypothesis?

I hope AH meant well.
That doesn't sound right. Perhaps BlessedHypothesis?

And I'm sure he did.

Sep 13, 2009
I was so close, I saw this thread on the front page and my first thoughts were "This is by Paragon Fury" and "it's about boobs vs ass". I was foolish to assume that the topic would have taken even that far of a step away from boobs. At this point, I feel like I need to express that I think you have a bit of an unhealthy fixation over breasts.

I like average sized breasts. Far smaller than anime breasts