Poll: Jeff Dunham

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
So wait, is this guy on television or something?

I'm about as psychotic as they get and even I've realized the deviance of cable and have shunned it from my life.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Wow. So now we have Jeff Dunham trolls instead of just Halo trolls? This has got to be a first.

Next time you make something like this, OP, don't make it so biased. I personally think Dunham is fucking hilarious. He's quick on his feet. Arguing With Myself is his best thing, though, and I have a feeling the show will cause the novelty to wear out.

Still, dude, welcome to the Escapist and all, but make a better poll.

Sir Mate

Sep 4, 2009
He is hilarious , and you are an miserable person, with no sense of humour.
and rather idiot ,becouse we have 3 choices at the poll : bad, worst or whuzdat?
you could have just write down : AGREE WITH MEE!

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
There's something fishy about that poll.

Anyway, I think he's OK. He was good the first time I saw him but he got old quick.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
So this is not a poll for people who like Jeff Dunham apparently.

personally i thought some of his work was funny, but then my younger brothers found him and wouldn't stop quoteing him, so now i hate him.

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
You either like him or you don't, but not providing an option for someone who likes him makes your poll= terrible.
sooooooooooooooooo yeah.

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
Most of my friends seem to like him, but I think his acts are all stupid. I tried to sit through a performance of his Comedy Central was showing, but got embarassed and stopped. He is really not funny.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Evil Jak said:
Okay, we get it. You are bias... but your polls generally have to have opposing options. So for Worst you have to have best and for bad good and so on.
He isn't just biased, he's a troll. Look. One post and it's to start a thread saying that Jeff Dunham isn't funny. He's the 'Achmed the Dead Terrorist' guy, isn't he? If so then I actually like him. He has a pretty good act (from what my brother's shown me on Youtube). But yeah, the OP is a troll.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, NO MORE POSTS PLEASE. DON'T FEED THE OBVIOUS TROLL. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
i think he,s pretty funny,i watched his show and me and my friends joked about it for ages.

so i think you should let down youre hate and put a good comedian option in the poll.
he goes stail by repeatable watching but is still pretty funny.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
The only true ventriloquist will ever be GOB BLUTH

My name is judge
-Who's name is judge?
My name is.
-That's a silly name!
Judge...my name.
-Yes, I am judging your name. It am silly!
Is.
-Oh, now you're correcting my grammer?

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Your poll needs more choices, fair ones.

Also I only really liked achmed the dead terrorist, but then I got sick of him.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
bloodrush545 said:
The King of Rock and Roll said:
No opposing opinions, stating his opinion as a fact, short OP.

And then there is the other new poster, who seems to be trying to up the fire on the thread.

Hmmmmm, what might this be? Flamebait anybody?
Oh because your a grizzled veteran at a month of posting.
Dude i don't know what kind of forums you've been on before but here we're actually polite and try to keep the flaming to a minimum.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Didn't vote in the poll, because I like Jeff Dunham's STAND-UP. However, I can't imagine any show of his being any good. I can only stand his puppets for the 20-30 minutes they're on-stage for his act. So a show with them? That sounds terrible.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
Constructive poll, friend. I like Dunham personally. Its ballsy to be a ventriloquist/comedian in today's society.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
Welcome to the Escapist.

Jeff Dunham is awesome.

Pointless threads with bad polls are frowned upon here.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
Cliff_m85 said:
The only true ventriloquist will ever be GOB BLUTH

My name is judge
-Who's name is judge?
My name is.
-That's a silly name!
Judge...my name.
-Yes, I am judging your name. It am silly!
Is.
-Oh, now you're correcting my grammer?
Franklin and Gob for the win.