Poll: Just pulled my first college all-nighter, you ever done it?

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Not college, but in school I spent one night doing my English creative writing coursework that should allegedly have taken 6 weeks to do (Handing it, having it commented on and rewriting etc...). Bollocks to that.

I started at 10PM and finished at 5AM, got about an hour and a half of sleep, handed it in to my teacher in the morning and slept through most of my remaining classes.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
No. i would not loose sleep over it. and i have missed soem assigments becasue id rather sleep. so what.

RazielXT

Oct 19, 2009
Technically said yes, but not the way youd expect. (IT college) On my programming assignments I usually start early and work on it whole day, just to nearly finish it after day or two. Then I realize I have still few days just to get details done (which I usually dont make or just get them quickly, cause I get too confident at that point).

Sagacious Zhu

Oct 17, 2011
SckizoBoy said:
Sagacious Zhu said:
Given the novel of commentary he writes in the margins, I'm pretty confident he's reading them all himself. It's a good class; just work intensive
Wow... that's commitment for you! What's the class, if you don't mind me asking?
The Muslim Jesus. It's a comparative study of Islam and Christianity using Jesus as a bridge between the two

Linakrbcs

Jul 29, 2010
I had to pull a few to get some physics and chemistry assignments finished, we were supposed to be working in pairs and my partner was completely useless, so I had to do the entire work by myself. It wasn't actually too bad, I've always been more of a nocturnal person anyway.
I was very proud to finish my diploma thesis without needing a single all-nighter though ^^

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
Oh dear god, I do this all the time. Last semester I probably did about 8 days where I had no sleep.