Poll: Mass Effect 2 coming to PS3, who isn't happy about this?

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Owning only a 360 means that I try to own the console exclusives to support my brand, but when I saw Mass Effect 2 was coming to the PS3... I actually wasn't angry.

I was really pleased with this, because this means that whenever I bring it up in conversation more people will know what I'm talking about and therefore more people can agree with me about how awesome this game is!

I see it as a way to bring unity to gamers when certain games go multiplatform, not as a bad thing. So, what are all you guys'/girls' thoughts?

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
I can see arguments....

No I don't mind. It doesn't really affect me whether it is being played on PS3 or not.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Suilenroc said:
is it without ME1? if so you lose a lot of depth.
There's an interactive comic, so presumably you still get all the backstory and big choices and whatnot, but you don't actually get to play ME.

Sauce: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/5188310

Falko

Jun 5, 2010
I don't have a 360 or a PC that can run games well, so I'm looking forward to this. I wonder how they'll cover ME1 though...

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
Redingold said:
Suilenroc said:
is it without ME1? if so you lose a lot of depth.
There's an interactive comic, so presumably you still get all the backstory and big choices and whatnot, but you don't actually get to play ME.
so you can "play" ME1 without the driving portons? Awesome, good for the PS3

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
OMG Sony should get their own games ME2 should remain Xbox exclusive! /sarcasm

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with this.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I got it on a 360, seeing it on a PS3 makes me happy because it means more people get to play it.

Not wanting PS3 players to play Mass Effect 2 is just petty.

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
Azaraxzealot said:
Owning only a 360 means that I try to own the console exclusives to support my brand, but when I saw Mass Effect 2 was coming to the PS3... I actually wasn't angry.

I was really pleased with this, because this means that whenever I bring it up in conversation more people will know what I'm talking about and therefore more people can agree with me about how awesome this game is!

I see it as a way to bring unity to gamers when certain games go multiplatform, not as a bad thing. So, what are all you guys'/girls' thoughts?
I was incredibly angry. PS3 owners are the low life urchins of existence, and anything that makes them happy, makes me angry. I am 100% behind the idea of making owning a PS3 being a crime punishable by death to the owner, AND all their family. I mean, clearly we don't want their tainted genes in our pool anymore.

Afterall, the Atari 2600 is the only REAL console out there anymore, why don't those crazy PS3 fanboys know this?

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
I didn't know that ME was an XBox/PC only. Really when I think of XBox exclusives I think of Halo.

I don't see it as a bad thing. Now if on the other hand Sony had paid the developers a ton of money to ensure Mass Effect 3 was going to be a PS3 exclusive... then people would have a right to be very pissed.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I'm unhappy because Bioware are being lazy and not even bothering to at least port #1 as well. Including an interactive prequel comic will NOT be a worthy substitute for a full videogame experience. >_>

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
mad825 said:
where's the option for "indifferent"?
There doesn't need to be. Unless you definitely don't want ME2 to be on PS3, click No.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
I just feel sorry that they don't get ME1. The story doesn't have quite the gravity without the first chapter.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
How could anyone not be happy about this? If you don't like Mass Effect, you couldn't care less; if you like Mass Effect, you'd be happy to have it ported to other, or be indifferent.

pulse2

May 10, 2008
I'm just pissed off its not coming to vectrex, I hate all you modern day console owners, quite frankly, PS3 is just an expensive blu-ray player, Xbox is just for geeks who can't get girls, wii is for kids, PCs are for planks and Macs are for post twits who think they are cool but are in fact not. As for all those other ipads and gameboys and stuff, why do people bother?

LONG LIVE VECTREX!

soniceric

Apr 16, 2009
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
I'm unhappy because Bioware are being lazy and not even bothering to at least port #1 as well. Including an interactive prequel comic will NOT be a worthy substitute for a full videogame experience. >_>
They can't port the first im pretty sure Microsoft owns it.