Poll: Mass Effect 2 coming to PS3, who isn't happy about this?

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
Makes me want to kick myself in the nads considering it was one of the reasons i got an xbox over a ps3. PS3 with its crystal clear picture and blu ray technology and games that don't span more than one disk (i.e. ME2).

Vicarious Vangaurd

Jun 7, 2010
Schnippshly said:
although mass effect 1 sucked
Oh yes the only RPG in the series is the one that sucked

OT: I'm not really upset about it because 360 has all the old PS3 exclusives (Final Fantasy, Metal Gear) and PS3 is now getting our exclusives. So it is no big deal.

Jeralt2100

Jun 9, 2010
Mass Effect 2 on PS3 and Mass Effect 3 launching simultaneously across all 3 platforms means more money for Bioware which translates to more and better games for us. So, angry? Not at all. I'm thrilled.

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
As a PS3 owner I'm obviously very happy for any quality game I can play on it. Knowing that ME1 won't also be available means I won't be buying it though. Just got a brand new PC so I'll be playing all 3 games on there instead!

Kulingile

Oct 13, 2010
I have a PS3 and a 360. I couldn't care less what game comes out on what console as long as it works and isn't buggy.

Never understood the big deal anyway.

Brown_Coat117

Oct 22, 2010
I honestly don't understand how anyone who says that they like Mass Effect could be angry about this. Now understand where I'm coming from. I played ME1 several times, and went to the midnight launch of ME2. The Mass Effect series is my favorite series, even with all of the flaws of 1.

Anyone who claims to like Mass Effect will want other to enjoy it as well Welcome my PS3 brothers and sisters to one of the best gaming expirences you will have.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Im okay with this....I admit I did at one point feel smugly regarding Xbox exclusives but those days are over...I want as many people as possible to enjoy the games that can to enjoy series like Mass Effect.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
pulse2 said:
I'm just pissed off its not coming to vectrex, I hate all you modern day console owners, quite frankly, PS3 is just an expensive blu-ray player, Xbox is just for geeks who can't get girls, wii is for kids, PCs are for planks and Macs are for post twits who think they are cool but are in fact not. As for all those other ipads and gameboys and stuff, why do people bother?

LONG LIVE VECTREX!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...you're a Classic Game Room fan aren't you.

OT: I don't get why people get all in a huff about what comes out on what. I remember there was a bunch of upset fans that Devil May Cry was coming out on 360. "It's a PS3 exclusive!" the fans shouted, to which I scratched my head and said "Yeah? Who cares now they can make more money and more people can enjoy said title."

Sure the PS3 players will lose out on Mass Effect 1 not being on their console, I beat 1 on 360 then moved to PC and beat it there and started 2 on PC as well. They can always figure it out or ..something *shrug*

SwishiestB0g

Aug 7, 2009
FANBOY RAGE! THE 360 RULES! THE PS3 DOESN'T DESERVE...

K I just can't do that. Honestly I'm actually happy, mainly because my next purchase will be a PS3 but as 360 owner and Mass Effect lover, I'm glad that the install base will be that much bigger. It'll allow Bioware to produce more great stuff. Maybe release a bit more DLC this time, who knows?

undeaddoll

Oct 6, 2009
my problem with this is that while i love me2, there are also playstation games that i would like to play, god of war mostly, and i know they will never be released for 360 so i feel cheated. if i can't play their games, why can they play ours?

Mar 26, 2008
As a 360 owner I was a little stung that we lose such a great exclusive; however it exposes the game to a wider audience and makes more money for Bioware so in the end that's a great thing.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
As someone who already owns the 360 version of both games, it doesn't bother me. However, unless Bioware does something that makes it so that choices from ME1 can be carried over to ME2 in the PS3. (Such as a questionare of some sort) PS3 owners will miss out on some content. Like Wrex and Conrad Verner.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
I think to be honest the console wars have came to a complete stand still and the less exclusives the better.I own a 360 and am glad ps3 gamers will be able to play a great game.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
I don't get why anyone would be unhappy. Hell I own a 360 and I don't hold it over PS3 players that I can play halo.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
I have both systems, so this does not affect me one bit. If I wanted to play Mass Effect 2, I would have done so already. I do not have any interest in this game.

I do not like Western RPGs in general and Bioware games in particular. When I play a video game, I do not want to be playing myself. I play video games to escape from reality for 5-60 hours. I like being the angry little id that takes over for combat. I have never once thought "how would I take care of this villain?" No, I want the characters to decide how they do it and let me act that out.

To me, BioWare has been making the same game ever since KoTOR. How many of their games involve the main character with the mysterious past? How many of the games involved choices boiling down being "Mr. Nice Guy," or "Mr. Flaming Arsehole?" I can guess all of them.

Autofaux

Aug 31, 2009
I have it on PC, despite having a PS3. I had the original on PC because the controls were a billion times better on the PC than they were on the 360. Of course, there was absolutely no difference in layout with ME2, which is good.

lancashirered

Oct 21, 2009
Being a PS3 owner I'm really happy about this, plus it'll create more money in the pot for Mass Effect 3 for PC, 360 and PS3 owners alike. It was a great game on the 360, it'll be great on PS3, so we can all look forward to the final chapter! Although exclusives are always nice for platform holders devs really can't afford to ignore the other formats, it was the same for Bioshock. Total win for gamers.