Poll: modern warfare 2, day 1 purchase?

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
It's going to be 120 dollars here in Australia.

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS.

No.

No sale.

No way.

Activision do have a right to charge whatever the hell they want for their game. After all, they are the publishers. There's nothing immoral about what they are doing.

Still - not buying it. Not until it drops down to a price I find acceptable.

And besides, no dedicated servers? Multiplayer is dead for me.

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
Don't buy this game! Dammit why won't people listen?! Why does everyone want standard edition game prices to double worldwide?!

DON'T BUY THIS GAME!

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
My plan is to hijack the nearest, nicest looking car, and drive like a madman down the street to Gamestop after school.

[sub][sub]Or I'll, y'know, just take my own... feh.[/sub][/sub]

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Already preordered from a reliable site, so should be there at day one (10. november in Europe). Loved the first one, so have high hopes for the sequal, even though Tekken 6 is a bit disapointing for me compared to its predecessors.

DanielPowell33

Jun 9, 2009
I'm getting it on day 1.
Luckily, I live in a small town so it most likely won't be sold out and i don't have to preorder it.

thebrainiac1

Jul 11, 2009
KaiRai said:
*TO EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN THE UK AND IT GETTING THIS GAME - READ THIS NEXT PART!

[small]Tesco are selling it for £26.[/small]
What are you on?
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-2995.aspx

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
I'm going to wait until Christmas time, with ALL the games coming out, there's nothing new left I want.

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
Woodsey said:
Getting Assassin's Creed 2 first.
This.

Also i work at Gamestop and will be working the midnight release thing the store i work at is holding... I dont know weather to be elated or scared to be honest...