Poll: Money, fame, or power?

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
Money. All I want is to able to be financially stable and secure, and all the luxuries that come with wealth (how much money are we talking here anyway?) are a nice bonus. I don't necesarrily care to be well known, and power is something I'd rather attain on my own merit.

Money will provide me with a great life on its own, and that's good enough for me.

grimgor42

Mar 15, 2011
Wealth? Fame? Power? I think I'd have it all in..... One Piece! ha ha yeah i lose the thread.

Flyingchciken93

Apr 21, 2011
Well as we know, "In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get thepower. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

Matthew Kjonaas

Jun 28, 2011
Power so I could help the world since people would do what I would say so there would be less wars and crimes.

the rye

Jun 26, 2010
I would choose fame but only if it was for recognition for some actual meaningful achievement. Money comes and goes and is frivolous on a purely self indulgent level, power i feel is ultimately meaningless unless you can take that power and achieve something great with it.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
Lilani said:
Money. Because money would mean freedom to do what I desire. Like an easy button for life :3 I'll be able to live comfortably, follow my desires, and help others on a pretty grand scale.
This is exactly how I want to live however unless I win the lottery I have to do the opposite to achieve it i.e. work really hard for a long time and not do anything I enjoy to get an amazing job and even then I would have to wait until I retire because I would be working the rest of the time.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Power. I have great influence and can do what will net me profit and -if I so desire - fame.

I'm not big on fame, though. I don't really enjoy excessive attention.

bpm195

May 21, 2008
Money. The one thing I want in life is to be free from my looming financial burden (student loans pretty much mean I have no option other than full time white collar for the next 30 years...) and I don't particularly care about fame or power.

LorienvArden

Feb 28, 2011
Not really a question, because in our society, having one of them includes both others.
They aren't exclusive so there is no point in choosing.

If I have enough Power, I get money and fame on that basis.
If I have fame, making Money is easy - giving me power.
And with money, the other two are easily bought.

So failpoll failed.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
I'll take money, because you can never have enough of it. With enough money you can do almost anything. That, and I'm addicted to spending. I could buy whatever I wanted, any time I wanted. Yeah, sounds good.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I would choose money because I don't want to be famous and power entails a much higher level responsibility than most people are not used to. I'll likely spend the money on charities and good works more than on myself. I don't need an enormous mansion or whatever and would rather see the world turn into something beautiful.

NickKuroshi0

Dec 23, 2010
Power so that I could gather information all over the universe and pass on this knowledge to others so as to make a better society that is not full of twats

drosalion

Nov 10, 2009
Anyone who chooses fame without the promise of money/power is pretty stupid imo. Fame on its own is generally the downside to being 'famous', and is only really dealable with because of the fact you have a ton of money and power.

For me it'd be money hands down, I wouldnt want fame at all, but power would be mildly entertaining i suppose.