Poll: Most annoying NPC in open world game that MUST die!

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
soren7550 said:
The_Scrivener said:
Maven Black Briar.

Why you couldn't kill her I have no idea. Development punt.
You can't kill her because she's quest relevant, and appears to stay that way even when you've completed quests she's relevant to.
It's because she can become Jarl if you swap citys in the quest Season Unending
so they marked her as always essenal

Buzz Killington_v1legacy

Likes Good Stories About Bridges
Aug 8, 2009
I've been ninja'd already, I believe, but that annoying little shit in Whiterun:

"Another wanderer here to lick my father's boots. Good job."

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Phrozenflame500 said:
Wait, no Mayor MacCready/The Best Argument for the Ability to Murder Children in Video Games?
Fucking this. In response to people killing children in their games, they make them unkillable and even more annoying. Of course i'm going to kill the little shit when i'm done with him, he won't shut the fuck up.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
The beggars from Assassin's Creed 1 made me so crazy.

I was killing them over and over out of spite even though most of the times it would desync me.

ItsNotRudy

Mar 11, 2013
badgersprite said:
ItsNotRudy said:
Sticky from Fallout 3 not on the list? Preposterous.
THIS GUY.

You know how absolutely fucking annoying the children in Little Lamplight in Fallout 3 are and how people invented mods just so you can murder those smug little twerps? Yeah, put that exact same level of bratty annoyance in an adult body with a whiny voice.

He was designed to piss you off and he succeeds.
I almost got him to the city he needed to go to as well, but he kept walking into the fence around it screaming nonsense so... about 5 feet away from completing quest I ended his misery :C

Sack of Cheese

Sep 12, 2011
Buzz Killington said:
I've been ninja'd already, I believe, but that annoying little shit in Whiterun:

"Another wanderer here to lick my father's boots. Good job."
My friend didn't have any mods on his playthrough. He finished the game and uninstalled it, then asked me to assassinate them for him.

I took the contract.

Sep 9, 2007
Norrdicus said:
Chris Tian said:
I'm going to win this thread:

Gaenor the beggar elve from Morrowind.

Told you.

For those who do not know him. Gaenor is a guy in Morrowind, who stands in front of a temple you will most likely visit sooner or later and ask you for money. If you give it to him he will keep asking for money, every time alot more than last time until you say no. If you say no, he says he will get you back for this and next time you go to the place where he stood, he will be waiting for you with ridiculously overpowered equipment and try to kill you. He is by far the hardest fight I encountered in the game and the most annoying NPC ever.
God damn I hate that guy

However, it's not that Gaenor's equipment is overpowered, the guy himself has 255 Luck, which nobody else can reach in the game without cheating

I would have said Mayor MacCready from Fallout 3 is the most annoying, but this guy can ruin Morrowind playthroughs
Oh its much worse than that. His 255 luck? That is his base luck. He has a unique skill that boosts his luck by another 500. Plus adds spell resistance and spell reflection. Oh, and gives him a continuous 1 pt restore health effect. So yeah, its kind of a BS fight.