Poll: Most Kickass Sniping Weapon

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
I was gonna try just sniper rifle but then i thought it would be better to have a bigger horizon.

This is just voting for the best sharpshooting weapon. I'm not talking about only sniper rifles i'm talking about guns that are really accurate. AKA. Halo CE pistol, The battle rifle.

So come on let's hear what your fav sharpshooting weapon is.

I'm open to answers for the poll

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Barrett lite .50 cal although I've only ever used in on CoD4 D:

Ishnuvalok

Jul 14, 2008
Only two options? :|
The poll sucks.
I am disappoint.

OT, I really loved the VSS in S.T.A.L.K.E.R

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Ishnuvalok said:
Only two options? :|
The poll sucks.
I am disappoint.
Yeah sorry about that. It's just the hole point of the poll is that people post the answers.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
the M40A3 sniper rifle. its an accurate and powerful sniper rifle that will only not kill you if you have juggernaught active or if you lag-switch

m15t4k3n

Sep 8, 2009
vrbtny said:
silasbufu said:
Heckler & Koch PSG1
What from
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty or MGS: Substance. Don't remember seeing it anywhere else.

To take a vote, I like bolt action rifles like the Steyr Scout, but I'll have to go with the Fallout 3 Sniper Rifle, although it's essentially the same one as in 1&2. .308 if I'm not mistaken.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Pretty much all of the sniping weapons in COD4: Modern Warfare. They're a ***** to use properly, but are so satisfying when you manage to use them right.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
The_Oracle said:
Pretty much all of the sniping weapons in COD4: Modern Warfare. They're a ***** to use properly, but are so satisfying when you manage to use them right.
What he said except for the M40A3 with the ACOG scope...ARRRGG! Oh and sometimes the R700 seems like it's sites are off at times. I can't tell you how many times I've missed with that weapon when the crosshairs were right on their heads.

Stalk3rchief

Sep 10, 2008
I never liked the Barret. It had this weird habit of shooting at a 45 degree angle. The M4OA3 or w/e was both the first unlocked sniper rifle and the most effective. It fired straight and did a silly amount of damage.
Ever get a triple head shot before?
I have, and with that gun.
=]

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Scoped Springfield in CoD: Waw.
I'm unstoppable with that...until about 6 grenades fly at me.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
Gentlemen, I have you beat. The Farsight XR-20 from Perfect Dark. One-hit kill anywhere, fires through walls, sees through walls, shoots through walls and aims for you through walls.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Zombie Badger said:
Gentlemen, I have you beat. The Farsight XR-20 from Perfect Dark. One-hit kill anywhere, fires through walls, sees through walls, shoots through walls and aims for you through walls.
Hmmm that sounds too good 2 be true.
If it's all right with u i think i'll leave that out.

Ishnuvalok

Jul 14, 2008
corroded said:
The old Desert Combat Barratt .50 Cal was an absolute beast. Could double zoom it and would kill when shot... pretty much anywhere. Did i mention you could use it to shoot down Helicopters and blow up Humvees?

Oh, and it sounded like you were literally trying to fire a vengenful god down the barrel. Silencers need not apply for that weapon.
Oh many, that thing was awesome. Although I HATED it when someone picked it up before me and hopped into a plane >:C