Poll: Most Nostalgic Childhood Collections

BentNeatly

Aug 25, 2008
What did you collect? Pokemans? Star wars? Those little graphic animals you had to take care of and feed and ask people to watch for you while you were taking swimming lessons?

For me it was...

Beastwars!

I bought every single one, even the ones that werent on the TV show, which i of course watched religiously. I had silver bolt AND the spider he fell in love with in the whole romeo and Juliet thing. that tiger eagle fusion guy, Tigatron, who showed up later in the series and owned all the Predicons faces. Rampage, The evil, Gatling gun equipped crab who optimus sealed away. Dinobot. all of Megatron's forms, dinosaur, and dragon. And Ultimate Jet/Tank Optimus, who stood like a foot high. and Depth Charge, the stingray, who was just such a mega bad mofo.

And my favorite of all was Quickstrike, the scorpion snake fusion who was kind of a cowboy. Boy did he hate Maximals.

What did you guys collect? Im extremely interested.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
The only thing I collected when I was young were Pokemon cards.

Now its books and comic/mangas based of videogames.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I had Yu-Gi-Oh and pokemon cards, pokemon games, pokemon figurines and Beyblades.

FranzTyphid

Apr 10, 2009
El Poncho said:
I had Yu-Gi-Oh and pokemon cards, pokemon games, pokemon figurines and Beyblades.
Beyblades were bloody Amazing i had like 15 i used to put blue tack on the big metal bit so it stuck to other ones:3

fender

Jul 17, 2009
Pokemon and Digimon cards were what I collected all the time as a kid. Never really got into any other card games though.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
I got some pokemon cards but who else doesn't? But I also had some japanese ones;

Ah, I remeber going to elementary school and whoever had japanese pokemon cards was like the Sh** (at the time).

But does anyone still have these lying around.?

BentNeatly

Aug 25, 2008
Fox KITSUNE said:
I got some pokemon cards but who else doesn't? But I also had some japanese ones;

Ah, I remeber going to elementary school and whoever had japanese pokemon cards was like the Sh** (at the time).

But does anyone still have these lying around.?
holy crap! i forgot about LEGOS!!!!!