Poll: Most Useless Final Fantasy character

SpaceJam89

Apr 1, 2010
Manji187 said:
Should've added Aeris...now she gives "useless" a whole new meaning.
Yea, just sitting there and getting stabbed on the first cd is pretty freaking useless.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Nothing will ever beat Hope, its his constant whining and bitching that made him useless. If I have to pick from the list though Penelope.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Other. Edward (FFIV) in the original game. In the remakes you can use him in the final dungeon and he's decent, but early on he just flat out SUCKS. As it turns out in the originals, you can only use him early on. His best skill is hiding. Seriously.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008

Fuck this guy. I lose Kain and end up with Captain Pussy over here, who's best ability is to run off and do nothing.

Der Kommissar

Dec 29, 2009
What? I am going to route my vote to Zidane (FFIX) if only because Quina is on this list. Necron had NO chance against Quina.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Danzaivar said:
Quina is allegedly really powerful if you bother to get her Blue magic. Can't see it myself.
Quina is the toungue guy from Final Fantasy 9 right?
I'm playing through that and its a fucking pain in the ass trying to weaken monster so he can eat them.

Furrama

Jul 24, 2008
I got Riku to work just fine- she had a 4 slot weapon that I loaded up with insta death, petrification, so on. Plus her physical attacks got awesome once I ran her through Auron's part of the grid.

No character in FFX was weak forever thanks to the Sphere Grid system, not if you knew what you were doing.

I personally disliked Waka and Lulu. Yuna and Kimari took up their slots just fine.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Vaan from FFXII. He was useless and had no real business being in the story. He didn't inspire confidence as the hero.

But of the list....Cait Sith. Although I did like his character background.

Jackalb said:
Whaaaat Cait Sith & Quina are Badass!
Quina potentially is. Cait Sith still is not. When your limit break can kill the entire party, you are dumb.