Poll: Movie you are most looking forward to this year

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
First off I have listed the movies I am most looking forward to this year but top of the list is The Avengers. As good as The Hobbit looks, The Avengers has Scarlett Johansson in it so it wins.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
There are too many damn big name sequels and prequels coming out this year. I want to see all of them. ALL OF THEM.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Brave, The Hobbit, and the Avengers so far. And I'm sort of excited to see what Disney does with Wreck-It-Ralph.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Avengers, Dark Knight Rises,and God Bless America(it kind of reminds me of Hobo with a shotgun,which was awesome)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Avengers for sure. Me and my comicbook mate are going to have an AWESOME day watching this (we meet up to watch film in the city).

Sp3ratus

Apr 11, 2009
The Dark Knight Rises, the Hobbit and Stoker. Park Chan-wook's first American movie should be interesting. I'm sure there are going to be others that I'll see during the year, but at the top my head, those are the ones I'm definitely going to see.

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
The Hobbit. Definitely. Why did they release promotional material a year ahead of release? It's torture, I say, sheer torture!

Not that I won't watch everything on this list, of course.

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
Iron Sky, followed by The Hobbit and The Avengers.
Nazis. From space.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
It was a close thing with The Hobbit and The Dark Knight Rises, but I had to choose Brave.

The Hobbit is just going to be more LotR (which is great and all), and The Dark Knight Rises really can't be as good as The Dark Knight, but Brave is the first Pixar princess movie and I'm really excited to see how they do with a female protagonist. I'd be overjoyed if we had three terrific princess movies within three years of each other.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This is the first year I'm looking forward to some films, I choose ALL OF THEM! Prometheus, Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Iron Sky, The Hobbit and some others.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Oh, this is the best-looking year for movies EVER. I'm excited for Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, and Amazing Spider-Man. But I think I'm most looking forward to The Hobbit. I still can't believe it's been over a decade since Fellowship came out. I was only 11 years old. Fuck, time really flies.

I've been waiting years for The Hobbit. First they were saying they would make it after Return of the King, then they said they'd make it after Peter Jackson remade King Kong. Then the film got stuck in development hell for the next six years, and that whole time I was praying for something to happen, anything. And honestly? I had given up on it. I was no longer expecting it to ever happen, so it was like Christmas day for me when they not only announced it was finally happening, but that Peter Jackson would be coming back. I'm still curious to see what Del Toro had planned for it, but I'm still happy to know the movie is in the best hands possible.

So yeah, this better be awesome.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Just The Hobbit really, and I'm not watching that until I read the book. My dad'll probably want to see The Avengers, though, so I'll probably end up seeing that too.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Okay, honestly? Alot on that list. HOWEVER...a friend of mine recently showed me a trailer for a movie which made me laugh fiendishly: Iron Sky. There's no way this can fail.