Poll: Muslim female "gang" beat up English women, but not jailed

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Gearhead mk2 said:
I lost intrest in the article as soon as I saw it was in the Daily Mail. I am going to predict next weks headline: Muslims Give you Cancer.
If it's posted here, I wonder how many people will buy it.

Seriously, this is a little scary the way people are willing to jump in and bite.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
KeyMaster45 said:
metsplayer1 said:
Ugh. I'm Jewish and that's like me getting off of murder by saying "I killed that hooker because I'm not used to eating pork. I mean, what the hell?
I...I just...Sir, if you would please step this way and claim your prize. You have won the internet, forever.
Oh boy! Does the internet come with a cookie? Also, if it's only writing it's hard to tell, are you being sarcastic?

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
YawningAngel said:
I think you shouldn't go to the Daily Mail for coverage of Muslims for much the same reason that you shouldn't go to Al-Qaeda for coverage of the US government.
/thread

Seriously, guys, keep it on the tram.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
metsplayer1 said:
KeyMaster45 said:
metsplayer1 said:
Ugh. I'm Jewish and that's like me getting off of murder by saying "I killed that hooker because I'm not used to eating pork. I mean, what the hell?
I...I just...Sir, if you would please step this way and claim your prize. You have won the internet, forever.
Oh boy! Does the internet come with a cookie? Also, if it's only writing it's hard to tell, are you being sarcastic?
There's not an ounce of sarcasm in that, I laughed so hard it woke up my room mate. And yes, your prize comes with a cookie.

Gecko clown

Mar 28, 2011
so wait... I'm pretty sure that when I'm allowed to drink, and if I get totally pissed, and then proceed to beat the crap out of a Muslim guy after calling him racist names, that would go down, not only as a hate crime but also as assault. But because they're Muslim they get off the hook.

Now I think this is a perfect example of what I like to call anti-racism, it basically means that people are so busy busting people for racist crimes against black people Muslims etc that they don't do anything when it happens the other way around. Of course I am all in favour of real racist criminals being put in jail, and this is no exception. They assaulted someone, used racist slurs and they just so happen to be Muslim. Their beliefs should not have anything to do with this. They broke the law.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
yet if a teenager did it, they wouldnt be told 'ok because they arent used to being drunk.'
what would happen there is they'd get a drunk and disorderly too.

any if they arent supposed to be drinking, why were they drinking?

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Optiluiz said:
Cool, I'll go drink some beer and beat up some neighbors. It's not like I'm used to being drunk.
Stay classy England.
Obviously one idiot jugde represents our entire country. If you are American lemme pick a corrupt official to represent you and see how awesome you look :p

Stupid as fuck. I hope her boyfriend beat those filth animals into oblivion. I fucking hate criminals like this, who commit cold blooded violence for no reason, especially one as stupid as race. Fuck these people. Fuck them. They should rot as criminal scum. This will get re reviewed, the outcry against this will be massive. Those women will be hunted down.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
harmonic said:
SonicWaffle said:
Some people in Scandanavia are apparently so scared of racial and religious intolerance, that they dye their natural blonde hair a darker color so as to avoid getting their ass kicked.

From my vantage point, it seems to me that the British people who deny the existence of Muslim demographic warfare are the root of the problem. You're so blinded by your own stereotypes of "right-wing" beliefs that you're unwilling to condemn non-whites and non-Christians of their own racial and religious intolerance. Hell, apparently they can get away with beating people up. That goes beyond intolerance.

Help me understand your point of view, that seems to be against the status quo of Europe.
wait, where did you hear that about people dying their hair? Also I agree with what you said about people being blinded by stereotypes of "right-wing" beliefs.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
They obviously dont follow Islam, so it should not be a valid defense for them.
It shouldn't be a valid defense for them even if they did follow Islam to the letter.

yoshiru

Mar 7, 2011
mcdain said:
I'm amazed that they got a suspended sentence. Whether or not they were used to being drunk should have nothing to do with it. They committed actual bodily harm, so they should serve the appropriate sentence.

That's like me getting away with murder because I'd had too much coffee, and I'm not used to the effects of caffeine. :/
Exactly, you're completely responsible for what you consume. If you take mushrooms and end up killing 5 children, you take responsibility, even if you don't remember doing it.

girzwald

Nov 16, 2011
Midgeamoo said:
Why are you asking everybody in England about a horribly judged court case? They obviously had an extremely good lawyer and got away with a terrible crime, like this never happens in any other country? This has nothing to do with England's law or it's people, I'd suggest a different title for the thread.

Why does the fact that their excuse originated from their old religious practices have anything to do with it, their defence is not their book, its the fact that their book used to force them not to drink (admittedly a poor defence), but they were not 'let off' on religious terms.

Also that's the daily mail, take every 'fact' you see in there with a pinch of salt.

Actually, it does. The whole continent of Europe is kowtowing to Muslims, seeing how in England and other European countries there are "no go zones" for non Muslims where your police are either too afraid to go into or not allowed to go into by Muslim decree. Where local law is not enforced, but Sharia is. So yes, this has pretty much everything to do with England, its laws AND its people.

Its all about not offending the Muslims cause Europe is has too much of a hard on for the failed concept of "multiculturalism" or they just don't want their own 9/11.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Sunrider84 said:
They obviously dont follow Islam, so it should not be a valid defense for them.
It shouldn't be a valid defense for them even if they did follow Islam to the letter.
Well, yeah, I guess in this case it shouldnt be.

I was talking more in general. You know, people who seriously campaign to have rooms in schools so their children can pray, while they drink, smoke, spend their time on the internet, etc.

But thats neither here not there, doesnt belong in the thread, so sorry.
You don't have to apologize to me, I do see your point. I just gave my two cents as well. =)

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Stupid as it is, but still doubt its everything (people ask for other sources so you give The Sun and The Telegraph (all Murdoch's), and then two random websites?).

But no, obviously that's not acceptable if it is the truth. I'll pay attention when it appears on the BBC.