Poll: Muslim female "gang" beat up English women, but not jailed

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
girzwald said:
Actually, it does. The whole continent of Europe is kowtowing to Muslims, seeing how in England and other European countries there are "no go zones" for non Muslims where your police are either too afraid to go into or not allowed to go into by Muslim decree. Where local law is not enforced, but Sharia is. So yes, this has pretty much everything to do with England, its laws AND its people.

Its all about not offending the Muslims cause Europe is has too much of a hard on for the failed concept of "multiculturalism" or they just don't want their own 9/11.
A) The "no-go" regions were total fabrications of a ridiculously immoral media.

B) Claiming Europe hasn't witnessing terrorist acts committed by extremist Muslims is not going to go down well.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
harmonic said:
That "depressingly large number" seems to be a silent majority.
Probably more accurate to say obnoxiously loud minority. It's the sort of bullshit you read about in the papers but never actually see in action, because the people spouting it get a lot of media attention but are generally ignored by the public.

harmonic said:
People from every single European country seem to mention that demographic war is being waged upon them. Some people in Scandanavia are apparently so scared of racial and religious intolerance, that they dye their natural blonde hair a darker color so as to avoid getting their ass kicked. This has been going on for some time, and I only continue to hear more and more about it.
Which people? Where in Scandinavia? Why are they so afraid of a tiny minority of the population that they disguise themselves to walk the streets? I mean, if you take the entire European Union into account, the Muslim population is a shockingly high 3.2%! My God, they're everywhere! Muslim hordes are over-running Europe!

harmonic said:
From my vantage point, it seems to me that the British people who deny the existence of Muslim demographic warfare are the root of the problem.
Well, it's nice to know that the Muslims supposedly enacting this warfare aren't to blame...

harmonic said:
You're so blinded by your own stereotypes of "right-wing" beliefs that you're unwilling to condemn non-whites and non-Christians of their own racial and religious intolerance. Hell, apparently they can get away with beating people up. That goes beyond intolerance.
Lots of people get away with beating other people up. Probably more of them are non-Muslims than vice versa, given how incredibly tiny the number of UK Muslims actually is. Not all right-wing views are automatically bad, just as not all left-wing views are automatically good. As a left-winger, I believe immigration has risen to a level where it is becoming a very, very serious problem. However, I also believe that blaming a religious group for all these problems is the height of idiocy, and that too many people have fallen to the fear-mongering of the obnoxiously loud minority.

harmonic said:
Help me understand your point of view, that seems to be against the status quo of Europe.
Hope that helps.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Heimir said:
Muslims are the biggest racist dicks on the planet. But get the get out of jail free card for being muslims. Lame, but very commonplace in todays Eurabia.
Citation, please?

The Human Torch

Sep 12, 2010
And people wonder why Muslims have such a horrible reputation, it's because of insane women like these and judges who are too afraid to convict them properly, because of a religious background. It's nuts.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
harmonic said:
Actually, it does. The whole continent of Europe is kowtowing to Muslims, seeing how in England and other European countries there are "no go zones" for non Muslims where your police are either too afraid to go into or not allowed to go into by Muslim decree. Where local law is not enforced, but Sharia is. So yes, this has pretty much everything to do with England, its laws AND its people.
Sort of right, in a very-very-wrong kind of way. In certain places, Sharia law is enforced. In these areas, it is subservient to UK law, and must put our laws above Sharia law.

As for no-go areas, those are pretty much paranoid fiction.

harmonic said:
Its all about not offending the Muslims cause Europe is has too much of a hard on for the failed concept of "multiculturalism" or they just don't want their own 9/11.
Multiculturalism is a failed concept? I see. Can you tell me how, considering that we've been going about it for more years than I can even remember off the top of my head?

As for the 9/11 comment, it's so bloody foolish I'm not even going to touch it

Hennofletch

Sep 18, 2010
You don't know that the judge released them because of the defence barristers excuse, that's just the sensational take on it the press loves. Suspended sentences are actually quite common in the UK for first offences.

Having said that if the judge did let them out just for that, he wants locking up.

AssassinFisH

Jun 12, 2011
England is a Christian nation and Islamic religions should be flat out banned. Hopefully then, the majority of the Muslim community would get the hell out of our country. Same goes for the US I imagine.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The Human Torch said:
And people wonder why Muslims have such a horrible reputation, it's because of insane women like these and judges who are too afraid to convict them properly, because of a religious background. It's nuts.
Well, it is why Muslims have such a horrible reputation, but not for the reason you gave. It's because islamophobes will go to great lengths to skew things (No non-tabloid source is running with this, except a few local stations which site the tabloids) to scream about how Muslims are bad, and people buy it and rant about this proving the stereotype.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Well look at the bright side, at least it wasn't racist. They weren't white. Only white people can be racist. Everybody knows that. Now if it had been the other way around... That would have been a hate crime. And we wouldn't want that.

-.-

I just mentally backhanded myself for writing that.

Oh, I think nobody can get mad at me when I shoot a candy store clerk and rob the joint. I couldn't help myself, I'm not used to being high. Besides, it's against my religion to do crack. Not used to it, ya know? Suspension, here I come!

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Judge made a bad decisison, I 'd have put them away myself but what can you do if the judge has judged.

Also, this isnt just a problem we have in the UK y'know? I'm pretty sure the US has some fairly fucked up court decisions? hint hint.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
jawakiller said:
Well look at the bright side, at least it wasn't racist. They weren't white. Only white people can be racist. Everybody knows that. Now if it had been the other way around... That would have been a hate crime. And we wouldn't want that.

-.-

I just mentally backhanded myself for writing that.

Oh, I think nobody can get mad at me when I shoot a candy store clerk and rob the joint. I couldn't help myself, I'm not used to being high. Besides, it's against my religion to do crack. Not used to it, ya know? Suspension, here I come!
Only american white people can be racist, in britain all white people are racist really. Especially here in the north, and especially to other white people, especially to other white people in the north.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
AssassinFisH said:
England is a Christian nation and Islamic religions should be flat out banned. Hopefully then, the majority of the Muslim community would get the hell out of our country. Same goes for the US I imagine.

Yeah, banning religions, that's worked well in the past. Admittedly, old houses in the UK sometimes contain priest-holes, which are dramatically useful for murder mysteries and so on, otherwise I can't think of many positive effects.

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
Oh the gory details I could describe... what I would do to the people brutally ganging up on someone I love... I applaud the guy for not driving the face of those bitches into the ground. Real self control he has.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
I read this story and I feel like there are facts mising. Reading the rep of the Daily Mail only adds to that suspicion. I will withhold rage, judgement, indignation, etc. until I know all the facts. Too many apologies are needed these days because people run with the first bit of reported "news" when the agencies reporting are driven largely by ratings and readership.

AssassinFisH

Jun 12, 2011
thaluikhain said:
AssassinFisH said:

Yeah, banning religions, that's worked well in the past. Admittedly, old houses in the UK sometimes contain priest-holes, which are dramatically useful for murder mysteries and so on, otherwise I can't think of many positive effects.
How about less Muslims walking around our streets, complaining about Christian values? Sounds pretty positive to me.

Heres a sentence you will never hear a non muslim say "Those Muslim folk.....what a nice bunch of people".

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
Hopefully the victim has a few male friends that can go and get justice for her.
Since the state doesn't seem willing to cooperate.
Of course, white people being the foremost victims of state-sanctioned and institutionalised racism in the UK, those who exact justifiable vengeance for her probably can't expect any clemency.