Poll: muslim scare:us and europe.do you beleive it's happening?

ThisIsSnake

Mar 3, 2011
Scoffy89 said:
Europe is blaming Muslims for the increase in rape? How did they get to that conclusion?
Because of the statistics that show this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/1/sEsWO4xep44

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
THE_NAMSU said:
Jakub324 said:
It annoys me that people seem to think every Muslim is a terrorist, seriously, one guy called the Police because he saw an Egyptian guy and three other Muslims go into a house together, but I do think Islam is beginning to dominate the West. Did you know Abdul is one of the most popular names on Britain?
May I ask where you got that from? I'm Muslim Pakistani and living in England in a very very very asian area (rather not say name for privacy reasons), but I have never met anyone called abdul.
I have only met one of my dad's friends who's name is abdul and my dad has dozens of friends.
P.S. Islam is not "dominating" the west, but there are a lot of Muslims in England, and I think people are confusing different races to be the same. Also those people are not Muslims (Except a very small minority like me who work on thei rbelief a lot), just Muslim by "race" (if you know what I mean).
I'm from Manchester, and I haven't met many people called Abdul either, but that statistic had to come from somewhere, right?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
ThisIsSnake said:
Scoffy89 said:
Europe is blaming Muslims for the increase in rape? How did they get to that conclusion?

Right, because he doesn't spin anything.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
My grandparents had "The Red Scare" my parents had The Cold War, and now I get to live through "The Sandy Scare". (as I have just decided to call it) Long story short, no. I don't believe the Russians Muslims are trying/going to take over the world. I think people are blowing it out of proportions the same way they did with Communism.

THE_NAMSU

Jan 1, 2011
Jakub324 said:
I'm from Manchester, and I haven't met many people called Abdul either, but that statistic had to come from somewhere, right?
I guess but I would have expected "Mohammad" or "Muhammad" to be in the statistic ;).
I don't trust this statistic without any evidence!

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
THE_NAMSU said:
Jakub324 said:
I guess but I would have expected "Mohammad" or "Muhammad" to be in the statistic ;).
I don't trust this statistic without any evidence!
... which is a shame because I can't remember what site it came from. It probably isn't reliable anyway.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
As for your question: yes the SCARE exists, because our media knows that shit like that sells.

ThisIsSnake

Mar 3, 2011
Woodsey said:
ThisIsSnake said:
Scoffy89 said:

He lists all his sources in his video descriptions and his spin is fairly small compared to the dance of the media.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
ThisIsSnake said:
Woodsey said:
ThisIsSnake said:
Scoffy89 said:

He lists all his sources in his video descriptions and his spin is fairly small compared to the dance of the media.
He's not quit as spinny as a mad man with a chalkboard, he still uses a lot of fucking rhetoric. And that link doesn't go to the video anyway, just his page.

It is quite funny that he's got a video about how silly it is to believe the stuff about Jew's controlling the world, given how much he gets off on the notion that Muslims are trying it (and of course, the hate against the Jews is mostly being pushed by The Muslim Hive Mind).

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Yes, it exists. I apologize in advance for this, but Muslims do frighten me. I know it's irrational, and this fear does not stop me from treating them with the same respect that I treat any other human being, but every time someone tells me they are Muslim, or they show evidence that they are, a little warning bell goes off in the back of my mind. Was it there before 9/11? No. It wasn't even there immediately after it. It slowly grew as I saw reports and stories about how a trusted neighbor turned out to be a bomber. How a soldier, someone who other people trusted their lives with, gunned down his fellow soldiers. How a stranger walked up and asked two men if they were from the U.S., and when they said yes he shot them. You ask the friends and family of the people who committed these crimes, and they always say the same thing: "We had no idea. He was such a nice guy. He did this, and that, etc." They all seemed like nice people, but they committed unbelievable acts in the name of their faith. That frightens me. And yes, I know every other religion has done this too.

Is it fair? No. Logical? No. Do I know that the vast majority of Muslims are just as kind and loving as everyone else? Yes. Shouldn't I be afraid of everyone else just as much, because anyone could do those things? Yes. Am I? No. Do I believe Muslims are responsible for all the problems everywhere? No. Do I believe they will take over the world? No. But somewhere, in the dark corners of my mind, whenever I think I see a Muslim (whether he or she actually is one or not), my body will be slightly more on guard than it will be around other people.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
McMullen said:
We are currently in a war with a Muslim nation; it is a historical near-certainty that certain elements in our society will be attempting to encourage fear and paranoia with regards to Muslims.
And certain paranoic muslims (a small minority, tho very loud and destructive) will make everything possible to give credit to those members of our society alegations.
Hope it all ends well for the majority on both sides that just want to carry their own lives peacefully.

Silvianoshei

May 26, 2011
Sniper Team 4 said:
Yes, it exists. I apologize in advance for this, but Muslims do frighten me. I know it's irrational, and this fear does not stop me from treating them with the same respect that I treat any other human being, but every time someone tells me they are Muslim, or they show evidence that they are, a little warning bell goes off in the back of my mind. Was it there before 9/11? No. It wasn't even there immediately after it. It slowly grew as I saw reports and stories about how a trusted neighbor turned out to be a bomber. How a soldier, someone who other people trusted their lives with, gunned down his fellow soldiers. How a stranger walked up and asked two men if they were from the U.S., and when they said yes he shot them. You ask the friends and family of the people who committed these crimes, and they always say the same thing: "We had no idea. He was such a nice guy. He did this, and that, etc." They all seemed like nice people, but they committed unbelievable acts in the name of their faith. That frightens me. And yes, I know every other religion has done this too.

Is it fair? No. Logical? No. Do I know that the vast majority of Muslims are just as kind and loving as everyone else? Yes. Shouldn't I be afraid of everyone else just as much, because anyone could do those things? Yes. Am I? No. Do I believe Muslims are responsible for all the problems everywhere? No. Do I believe they will take over the world? No. But somewhere, in the dark corners of my mind, whenever I think I see a Muslim (whether he or she actually is one or not), my body will be slightly more on guard than it will be around other people.
That's called being trained. It's not your fault, the media did the same thing with African-Americans and taught us to fear anyone who looked and dressed a certain way and assume they were a gangbanger. It's something we all have to fight.

Did anyone see that episode of The Chasers War on Everything where they showed that something like 2/3rds of the people in the US thought that Muslims should carry ID tags? THAT's sad.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Silvianoshei said:
Sniper Team 4 said:

That's called being trained. It's not your fault, the media did the same thing with African-Americans and taught us to fear anyone who looked and dressed a certain way and assume they were a gangbanger. It's something we all have to fight.

Did anyone see that episode of The Chasers War on Everything where they showed that something like 2/3rds of the people in the US thought that Muslims should carry ID tags? THAT's sad.
THAT would scare me even more if they had to wear tags. That I would fight against, and if it passed, I would move out of the country before "they'd come for me and they're be no one left complain."

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
redeemer09 said:
simple qestion.found out europe is blaming muslims for te increase in raping and that sharia law is infecting the us and europe.along with this notion that the muslims are trying to take over the world (and establish a religous dictatorship)
Let me put it this way:

Do you know how many Muslims exist on planet earth? Roughly a billion.

Do you know how many are actually trying to do anything to us? a thousand at most.

Most of the Moslem faith are completely peaceful people. Those few who seem to be "terrorizing us" are usually either assholes who aren't really religious, but are hiding behind it's values to protect themselves from prosecution, or fanatics who frankly are a danger to everyone (including the people who they're supposedly fighting for)

It's ironic that for all the hollering about the East trying to take over the world, it is the Western world who has really been the only hemisphere to do that stuff.

Think about it.

Alexander the Great. The Roman Empire. The Crusades. The European Colonies. The British Empire. And now America's political dominance and it's War on Terror.

The West caused more harm to the East than the East has Ever caused to the West. Heck, whenever the "East" somehow attacks the West, the West overreacts ridiculously.

My best example? 9/11. It was a tragic event, and the people lost are mourned to this day. But it is a relatively small affair compared to how America reacted to it: by invading a country (not to mention the WRONG country). Not only was the death toll higher by far, but the dictator they were going against (Saddam Hussein) was put into power BY the Americans. So what did all that accomplish? Effectively nothing. They only stopped a problem they themselves created, and through that caused more trouble for the people in the country than by simply leaving them alone in the first place.

So do I believe that the Muslim scare is happening? Not in the slightest.

All I see is a lot of fear-mongering because of a few bad eggs.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Woodsey said:
He's not quit as spinny as a mad man with a chalkboard, he still uses a lot of fucking rhetoric. And that link doesn't go to the video anyway, just his page.

It is quite funny that he's got a video about how silly it is to believe the stuff about Jew's controlling the world, given how much he gets off on the notion that Muslims are trying it (and of course, the hate against the Jews is mostly being pushed by The Muslim Hive Mind).
"The Daily Mail" crops up a few times as a source. So I think it's hard to say he isn't spinning like a top when he cites a newspaper widely derided for its spin.

The real threats are of course the decoy Muslims spread out across the West:

ThisIsSnake

Mar 3, 2011
Woodsey said:

It is quite funny that he's got a video about how silly it is to believe the stuff about Jew's controlling the world, given how much he gets off on the notion that Muslims are trying it.
Damn, I forgot how to do embeds P:. It was "Name the poison" I was after. Rhetoric and opinion he has but he goes out of his way not to lie to people, including offering rebuttals to earlier videos.

I think there's a big difference to modern Judaism and Islam. Rabbis are rarely seen calling on Jews to kill people who draw Moses, or openly calling for Judaism to take over the world.