Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

die4769

Mar 17, 2008
I'd have to say that a large portion of members is American, since G4 advertises this site pretty often. More specifically, Zero Punctuation.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
TPiddy said:
Wouldn't want to live ANYWHERE but Missouri? First time I've heard THAT one.....
I like it here. Have all kinds of weather. No hurricanes or earthquakes, very few tornadoes. I like to visit other places, but I wouldn't want to live there.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
TK421 said:
TPiddy said:
Wouldn't want to live ANYWHERE but Missouri? First time I've heard THAT one.....
I like it here. Have all kinds of weather. No hurricanes or earthquakes, very few tornadoes. I like to visit other places, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Yeah, I was mostly kidding.... just that... there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on there... I suppose nice and peaceful is appealing to some... but I don't know what's worse... my Leafs' 42 years of no cup or your Blues' 25 years of making the playoffs with no cup :).

haruvister

Jun 4, 2008
I'm half English, half Scottish, and naturalised Welsh. This means I'm spared being beaten up for being a "posh English ****" while I'm walking around Cardiff.

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
While I from cuba, I live in the USA. Jsut barely though, I dont really consider miami part of the typical untied states.

Player 2

Feb 20, 2009
Orange Monkey said:
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
I'm from Malta. Ten Geography points to anyone who knows where it is!
It's in the Med, I only know because of Eurovision though (you're always the only country that gives us any points).
OT: I'm from South-east England.
At least you get points. Once a few years ago, we got ONE point, thats just humiliating. For awhile there was even a joke going around ''Whats the difference between Fabrizio Faniello and a toothpick? A toothpick has two points''
Points? Clearly you missed this recent entry. I personally thought that a clearly gay steward asking the audience if they would like something to suck on was bound to win us votes. Apparently not; I might have to steal your joke.
Oh man i totally forgot about that one XD

Oh and not to mention him offering his salty nuts to anyone, and reminding everyone to blow into the mouthpiece! We're you guys trying to seduce the European population perhaps?
Don't blame me, I voted for the woman in the miniskirt.
>.>
<.<
What can I say? I'm easily swayed.

Slayah85

Sep 26, 2009
Spitfire175 said:
Finland. It's cold and dark most of the time. Everyone is drunk. Lotsa people get stabbed or killed with an axe. Nobody wants to speak to anyone. What a great place.
Nice you twat. Thats the way of stereotyping finnish people more. Its not like that and if you r from finland you should know better!!! Finland FTW!

chris89

Sep 5, 2009
Great Britan, or to narrow it down. England :), but then would rather be in Scotland though.