Poll: Nationality of Escapists?

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
dragonburner said:
USA! USA! Woooo!!! Obesity!! (not me)
is it really that bad in america?obesity?

i,ve heard things, never seen though but from what i,ve heard it's big fat blob.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
TPiddy said:
MrGFunk said:
TPiddy said:
I don't mean to offend anyone by not listing their country, so I have just listed the countries I suspect are the most populous. I am Canadian myself.
I think there is a large Australian contingent. I'd expect that to be in the poll.
Australia is in the Poll.
My mistake, I had answered. No one had checked Australia yet which means I couldn't see it as an option.

I reckon they'll rack up soon. Probably something about the time difference.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
United States of America. Missouri Specifically. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Sep 17, 2009
Mostly British? What? Uhm, let be honest people don't be ashamed, say you're from USA.

EDIT: This magazine is based in the USA btw, other wise it wuddn't be the escapist."com" it would be escapistmagazine."aus"

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
jedstopher said:
Orange Monkey said:
I'm from Malta. Ten Geography points to anyone who knows where it is!
It's in the Med, I only know because of Eurovision though (you're always the only country that gives us any points).
OT: I'm from South-east England.
At least you get points. Once a few years ago, we got ONE point, thats just humiliating. For awhile there was even a joke going around ''Whats the difference between Fabrizio Faniello and a toothpick? A toothpick has two points''
Points? Clearly you missed this recent entry. I personally thought that a clearly gay steward asking the audience if they would like something to suck on was bound to win us votes. Apparently not; I might have to steal your joke.
Oh man i totally forgot about that one XD

Oh and not to mention him offering his salty nuts to anyone, and reminding everyone to blow into the mouthpiece! We're you guys trying to seduce the European population perhaps?

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
TK421 said:
United States of America. Missouri Specifically. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Wouldn't want to live ANYWHERE but Missouri? First time I've heard THAT one.....

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Nautical Honors Society said:
Mostly British? What? Uhm, let be honest people don't be ashamed, say you're from USA.
Maybe all the american people missed this thread... or just cant be arsed.

Charlie_Brown

Jan 16, 2009
For detailed stats, try http://whois.domaintools.com/escapistmagazine.com

The Escapist server is hosted in Durham, North Carolina.
Godaddy is their ISP. Go figure.

Visitors by Country:
United States 52.5%
Great Britain (UK) 13.2%
Canada 5.8%
Australia 4.5%
Germany 2.1%
Netherlands 1.8%

Visitors by City:
US New York 5.2%
US Los Angeles 3.7%
US San Francisco 3.1%
US Chicago 1.9%
GB London 1.9%
US Seattle-Tacoma 1.8%

So yeah.
/thread

Reuq said:
England! Devon specifically.
ME TOO! *parties* where are you? I am near Exeter. Did you see the recent news story about the half-green half-red apple?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6229243/Million-to-one-apple-is-half-red-half-green.html
That's from Devon! :D

Also - Gameswipe in 15 mins! Yay for the UK.

Charlie_Brown

Jan 16, 2009
Reuq said:
Charlie_Brown said:
Im closer to South Molton... you know where that is?
Uhh... near North Molton?
*googles*
Oh, no coastline? That's a shame. Do you go to Barnstaple much then? I really need to learn how to drive, I'm just back from uni and there's sod all to do :(

dragonburner

Feb 21, 2009
rokkolpo said:
dragonburner said:
USA! USA! Woooo!!! Obesity!! (not me)
is it really that bad in america?obesity?

i,ve heard things, never seen though but from what i,ve heard it's big fat blob.
In some areas (the south) it is really bad but where I live (Eastern Seaboard) it isn't.