Poll: Okay fellow (male) escapists! BOOBIES!

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Personally, breasts are great, but they are not the area that I'm particularly fond of on a woman.

Still, if they have a good pair, kudos to them.

need4snacks

Aug 4, 2011
I prefer big boobs. There isn't a special reason, I just naturally find them very attractive. I like smaller boobs as well; just not as much.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Razada said:
I no longer care. Who gives a fuck about the size of the boobs when the woman who owns them is inevitably going to turn out to be a whore who eats what is left of your personality and your self esteem.

Edit: BEING DRUNK RULES.
Remember kids, don't drink and escapist.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
I like them big, something that resembles a incredibly lovely pillow. I don't care about their sex appeal. I just like something I can cuddle.

INeedAName

Feb 16, 2011
Now where's a problem. You ask me what kind of boobs I LIKE. I like pretty much all boobs. I'm a pro-boober (I'm also an ass guy, but that's for another thread). I do prefer about a handfull and I have comparatively large hands...

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Cowabungaa said:
Whatever fits with the girl's body type. Honestly, a full C cup looks a lot different on a tall woman than it does on a little plump one.
This guy has the right idea. It's all about proportions.

Otherwise, I'm not picky about the sweater-meat.

...as long as it's attached to a woman, of course.

Hipsy_Gypsy

Jun 2, 2011
Epicspoon said:
[...] So I was recently surprised when I realized that I'm actually kind of a fan of flat chests. it took me a while to figure out why but then I realized that it's because that they will never sag when a woman gets older.[...]
See, that's why you go for women who are at least ten years your junior! My parents are safe being fifteen years apart and all that jazz :p I jest. Mind you, speaking directly to the women, bras and sports bras tend to help just a wee bit. Obviously it's inevitable but yano.

I have no sexual interest in women whatsoever though that didn't stop me from voting for the "In between" option, haha.

this isnt my name said:
It depends on the person. It has to be in proportion with them.

DarkRyter said:
It's not about size, it's about shape.
And I agree wholeheartedly with these. I know the odd person who likes to go on about their, what was it, H cups or something but she's compensating a huge deal for her height so it looks quite... odd, to be honest.

Virgilthepagan

May 15, 2010
Honestly? Larger. My current girlfriend as well as my ex are both disproportionately sized up when it came to boobs. Just feels nice is all. That and when wearing a low cut dress the world becomes a happier place.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I don't care for a specific size, per se. For me, it's all about the proportion in relation to a girl's body type. I'm just as attracted to a slender girl with a flat chest as I would be to an older, curvier woman with a Lara Croft on the boobage scale, but a thin girl with massive boobs (i.e, the stereotypical "babe" everyone seems to think every guy wants)? Ugh.

All of which, of course, is secondary to my weird thing for long hair. Seriously, I can't be the only person who sees a girl with long hair and nearly forgets there are other parts of her body.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
It really doesn't matter, it's all about the big picture: As long as it fits the girls appearance then it's perfect.
I'm more of an ass-man really.. When it's a question about looks then a perfect ass (same rule applies here) is everything for me.

And now I kind of feel like an ass if I don't point out that I'm not a superficial person. The only times I go for appearances is when I look for something to entertain me while I "take a turn at the self-serve station".

Catie Caraco

Jun 27, 2011
DanielBrown said:
I've never really cared about breast sizes. Guess my prefered would be around B/C-cup.

Also... we need more pictures!
Um, I have no idea where you got that chart, but it way, way off. I should know, I've had a breast reduction, so boobs are sort of an area of expertise for me. I stopped buyign bras at DDD, and they were bigger than than your e-h. Now I'm a 36D, which my boyfriend can't keep his hands off of, and I'd still say they are bigger than your e-h. So.. calling shenanigans on that chart.

Skinny girls don't need a big chest, but when you're an hour glass figure, with the wide, baby birthing hips, small boobs look weird. As a girl I personally like big boobs on other girls. *shrugs* We're women.. we're supposed to look like it.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Shape matters far more than size.

...that's basically all the detail I'm willing to say.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I guess smaller ones. Although I state a preference, hypothetically I would be happy with whatever.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Small - flat, in the A or B range. I don't think there's anything wrong with large breasts, I just find smaller more attractive. *shrug*

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
I like medium to small, more towards small though. Yes, bigger ones are nice to look at but beyond that it's kind of a waste, especially since they will sag quickly. Small boobs stay perky longer and stay good. And I love small petite women like my girlfriend who doesn't have much in terms of boobs but I like them :D