Poll: People on the escapist with the same first name as you.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Imperator_DK said:
Easy way to find out [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/search].

5 who share my name.
Thanks for that, I was actually wondering how you get to it...

There are literally 50 Escapists with my name. 50! And I don't recognize one of their usernames.

EDIT: Sorry for teh double post :(

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
James, I'm sure there's many others with that name here but I can't really be bothered to search through 7 pages.

Edit: Just used the search function and there are 327 users here with the name James. Wow.

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
trollnystan said:
I almost clicked None without reading the entire thread, but I've done it now and confirmed that no one - so far - has my name: Fionnuala. In any spelling.

In Swedish it is. In fact we have A, E, I, O, U, Y, Å, Ä and Ö. We have a lot of vowels =P
o_O I'm now getting flashes of every Scandinavia and the World strip I've ever read...which is all of them...

I knew a Sweedish girl a while back, she knew 7 languages and wanted to be a linguist...needless to say she gave me a inferiority complex with her presence.

>.> Gotta stop rambling. Rhys (That particular spelling) is Welsh, so I guess it would depend on the vowels in Welsh...

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I was thinking no no one would have mine but upon checking, I found two others with the same name.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
My first name is Arjan, which isn't even that common a name in my own country.

*sits back with a smug sense of pride*

Nayr

Aug 18, 2010
Flailing Escapist said:
Flailing? No.

Ryan? Not yet. Could be, but I haven't seem any other Ryans so far.
I'm a Ryan. Can't believe it took two pages to find another one haha.

Good, common Irish name Ryan is.

wottabout

May 4, 2011
I don't see anyone else with my name on this thread, but I imagine that people with really common names aren't bothering to point it out.

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
Callex said:
farq1414 said:
mines Callum and i have come bye a few callums in my life
Callums UNITE! Also, same spelling. None of that 'Calum' nonsense!
C95J said:
My name is Callum :D

I don't really know anybody with this name, so I think it's quite uncommon.

EDIT:
Callex said:
farq1414 said:
mines Callum and i have come bye a few callums in my life
Callums UNITE! Also, same spelling. None of that 'Calum' nonsense!
wooo yeah! Callum (with 2 L's)!

EDIT 2: Just checked how many people were registered on The Escapist with the name Callum, and there were 22 people. OF those 21 people, 11 were from the UK, 9 were from Australia, and only 1 was from Canada.
hey nice also I kinda made a spelling mistake with that 2nd callum it was ment to have two L's sorry but yay!

EDIT: sorry but i hve to do this "hello there Callum, Callum i'm Callum nice to meet you"

nitro27

Sep 14, 2010
I'm a Nigel, and not English in any way shape or form. What's extra awesome is I have dual citizenship in Germany and the US
(US)---)England(--(Germany)

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
Easily amused? Yeah, Betancore (Katy) but there's probably more with the other spelling.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
JackandTom said:
Best of the 3 said:
Probably a lot. 1993 (the year I was born) it was the most popular name in the UK I think. Maybe THat's bollocks though.

Thomas or Tom
Thats my name as well! I was born in '94 and the second most popular name was Tom, with the first being Jack which, coincedently, is what my identicle twin brother is called. (No, I'm not joking!)
My name is Jack! (One of my best friends is called Tom)