Poll: Pipe, Cigar, or Cigarette?

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Gormourn said:
Abedeus said:
Pipe. And just for the bubble pipes.

Smoking is suicide for the lazy.
The same way driving is suicide for the lazy, eating fast food is suicide for the lazy, slacking one's lazy ass is suicide for the lazy... living is suicide for the lazy.
Eating fast foods is a suicide for the obese. Slacking off is a suicide... maybe for your wallet, since the lazy people don't get paid much. Living is usually a chronical and terminal disease, no questions there.

But how is driving a suicide? Sure you might die, but you can't compare traveling 400 kilometers in 6 hours to inhaling 2 packs of cancersticks a day. Seriously.

Unless you inhale the stuff that comes out of your exhaust pipe... Because what I meant by "suicide for the lazy" is getting cancer and dying a long, painful death. Or living without a lung.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
doing the day i smoke menthol cigarettes, because smoking either pipe or an cigar requires a commitment and time, which i dont have, i have 5 min outside to get my nicotine fix, but when i get home i smoke the pipe, tobacco - cube, a fruity tobacco which is so delicious they could relabel it and sell it as candy to kids, the pipe, i dont really know what type it is, i have 5 all of the brand silver star (or at least i think thats the name, they have a silver star on them) they have sorta different shapes but i never really bothered to study what difference they make on the experience.

also i don't really care for cigars, i don't even smoke them at new years eve, when all my non smoking friends suddenly start puffing cigars, the one day a year they don't tell me how disgusting i am while they eat fatty food and drink till they puke (i do those things too, but still).

Low Key

May 7, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
If I were going to smoke, I'd smoke something like this:
But only because it matches.
Yuck

I can't stand the taste of clove cigarettes, especially those. Plus, you smell like pine cones after smoking one.

Herb sewell said:
Those taste like Christmas and fire. Unfortunately I think they are illegal in the states so I'm stuck buying the "cigarillo" version
Nah, they are legal. Not sure why they wouldn't be. Cloves don't contain any psychotropic properties.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Evil Raven665 said:
Should have put "none" in the poll.
Because I don't smoke either.
Kind of defeats the purpose of voting on such a topic, doncha think?

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
woodwalker said:
mrfft said:
And while McClelland isn't a proper English, most of the good stuff is out of my price range.
Oh, come on! McClelland is a proper English! I love their Frogmorton on the Town.
Well if a fellow smoker considers it proper English, then I guess I can too. I'm always on the look out for good strong flavors and blends.

Dody16

Jan 24, 2008
I don't smoke, and I never intend to start.
but I can respect anyone who smokes a pipe, and if I were to smoke, I would probably give a pipe a try before deciding on either one. Cigars are, in my mind, for rich people who want to be (or appear) manly. Pipes are for wizards, and I want to be a wizard (not the harry potter kind).

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I need a lord of the rings pipe, and a lifetime supply of pipeweed.

That, I need one of those. Until then I smoke rollies.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
woodwalker said:
FightThePower said:
Cigars and Pipe taste better. But pipes are fucking hard to light. So I shall say Cigars.
Pipes are not hard to light! It just takes a certain finesse to pack it properly, but this is easy to figure out.
Really? I was smoking a mate's pipe at a ball once and we couldn't get it to light for several tries. It kept going out...maybe we just suck :/

woodwalker

Feb 1, 2009
mrfft said:
I'm always on the look out for good strong flavors and blends.
My local smoke-shop sells an English that is made by Dunhill (I think is is Dunhill 182, possibly 82, but I do not remember.) that will scorch you tongue. Think back to when you first started to smoke a pipe. Remember that tongue-bite you got as you tried to figure out the proper way to pack you pipe? well multiply that my ten, and you've got the Dunhill mixture. And this is from a guy that thinks that he would do exceptionally well as a professional smoker.

Dimbo_Sama

Mar 20, 2009
I don't smoke but if someone put a gun to my head I'd pick Cigar.

Mostly cause you don't actually inhale Cigars.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I smoke cigarettes, but it is my wish that I may one day smoke a pipe. For it is the very epitome of pimp.