Poll: Poll: The Escapist's Favorite Gaming Snack/Drink

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
I love me some Mountain Dew while I game. I know, it's completely original. What keeps the Escapist community going for those gaming binges into all hours of the night?

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
anything that's in the fridge really.

hmmm... I swear I have seen this thread before, oh well.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
Why are tortilla and potato chips in the same category? Don't get it, I'll just vote for flesh of the innocent.

I usually don't eat while gaming, since reaching out for food while shooting people isn't very smart. And I don't really camp too much, so I don't get any time that way either.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
I like a nice Soda while i set in for some long hours of gaming.
Coffee Milk is also something i love to drink(in general as well).

I hate eating while i play because i like my controllers to be clean.

Arctodus_Simus

When I say "oo", you say "long"
Aug 23, 2010
Usually whatever's knocking around, but if I'm gonna be having a proper long session, I make nachos :)

little bear

Nov 1, 2009
while i did vote for flesh of the innocent i'd like point out that i actually enjoy sweet tea and hot dogs, all the while breaking bodies and hurting feelings. sometimes i'll add chili bites with ketchup to try to enact eating human flesh (also to make ma' DOGZ taste great yo)

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
I don't know why Mountain Dew is considered the gaming drink, I can only ever reach for the Dr. Pepper. It's delicious. Not only that, but peanut M&M's. This combo is a match made in heaven.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I usually go with graham crackers. My favorite snack of all time.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
if i can be bothered i go get some mountain dew, else i just get whatever is in store

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
PrimoThePro said:
I don't know why Mountain Dew is considered the gaming drink, I can only ever reach for the Dr. Pepper. It's delicious. Not only that, but peanut M&M's. This combo is a match made in heaven.
agreed, kind of dig raisinets myself though.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
I don't know how I would get through any day without eating the flesh of the innocent.

Seriously though, potato chips has to be my favorite snack.

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
Hrmm very American centred poll. I guess beer but then again I don't really snack that much when gaming, don't want to waste time or get my hands greasey.
But playing an online game drunk is brilliant, especially TF2.
Mountain Dew is terrible for you, really. It's not so bad for you in the UK becuase we at least make it with real sugar but it still contains dangerous amounts of caffine.

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
fullbleed said:
Hrmm very American centred poll. I guess beer but then again I don't really snack that much when gaming, don't want to waste time or get my hands greasey.
But playing an online game drunk is brilliant, especially TF2.
Mountain Dew is terrible for you, really. It's not so bad for you in the UK becuase we at least make it with real sugar but it still contains dangerous amounts of caffine.
Well, I would have put more options were I allowed. Also I have no idea what people like to snack on elsewhere.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Tsaba said:
PrimoThePro said:
agreed, kind of dig raisinets myself though.
Aw, Raisinets are glorious. I can never get a large enough box...