Poll: Question for guys/gals who like Asian women/men

StylinBones

Mar 3, 2012
First off, this thread is directed towards men/women who are physically attracted to, not only Asian, but any brand of women/men across the globe as long as they are not of your race. I figured Asian would grab more eyes on a video game forum.....

Anyways, my question is: if you're interested in men/women of a different race than yourself, is it only one specific race or is it just that you're open to anything?

I'm a white guy and I hang with basically all other white guys. I have a few friends of color and my girlfriend happens to be Asian. I never had "yellow fever", but we just met and found eachother attractive and have worked so far. She's the first Asian girl I've dated. Conveniently, she has no other relevance to this thread.

For me, it's not only Asian women that I'm attracted to. I like them all. If you're a beautiful woman, I'm probably going to agree. For some of my friends, it seems like they don't even consider women of other races and are only interested in white women. I never understood that! That mindset eliminates sooooo many gorgeous people (inside and out) off of such a miniscule difference. We all have the same parts and the ability to learn/speak the same language, right?

tl;dr - if you're interested in men/women of a different race, is it one specific race that you like or is it that you're open-minded on the subject?

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
My girlfriend is Chinese and I am a Irish red head myself. You could say I have yellow fever I find all women attractive but I find Asian girls the most attractive by a margin.

I have read before that most people tend to be attracted to what is similar to themselves which explains why most people tend to date within their own ethnic groups.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Mirrors are the prettiest thing I see every day. I just had to pick that. In a serous way, whatever we are all the same on the inside. And I am going to let you decide if that was an sexual innuendo.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Racially I'm a Heinz 57 myself, so whatever other race someone is, I'm probably a bit too.
Except for Asian & Native American (and I find women of both those races can be beautiful)
though for some reason I'm often mistaken for being Native American.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Well I like all people, but for some reason, certain people of indian decent really get me going, also really pale women. The biggest turn off? Tanned asian women, it just doesn't do anything for me. I don't like extreme tan on anyone either, I draw the line at oompa loompa skin

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Eh, I just never really found myself to be attracted to men of another race.

Unless you want to be weird and count Jews as another race, then yes I have found several Jews to be handsome/cute.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
There was no choice to "some".
i like some types of girls. for example arabic or Hispanic descent does not interest me at all, meanwhile white and asian are attractive...
Thing is, i many agree that shes a beautiful woman, that she is smart or w/e, but i would not be attracted to her.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
If a lady is sexy then she is sexy no matter what flavor she is. Certain ones do catch my eye quicker & easier than others, but its all the same really. I honestly believe that attitude & personality are the most important things.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Hey, I'm not picky... There are certainly different characteristics I'm attracted to... but really the biggest thing is I'm very particular about hair... I pride myself on mine... so if they don;t live up to my standard I have an issue... and of course my preferred nipple shape and nose type and stuff like that, which is easily forgiven... though that's not race related at all...<.<

felbot

May 11, 2011
I like them all, mind you I mostly focus on the butt anyway so as long as that is good ill be happy.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
I prefer medium to dark skin and black hair, so I like middle eastern, Native American, and Indian girls best.

Black girls too, but not as much. Same for Asians. So pretty much everyone except white people.

I especially would never date a blonde girl, being that my mom and both my sisters are blonde. It would feel weird...

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
While I have dated and been with dark skinned girls they really are not my type. I am just not not that into them... though doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

Asians are ok too, but to be honest I've met too many of them with squeaky voices.

I would say my absolute favorite would be a Latino woman... then again it might just be a thing for Eva Longoria.
or a Swedish guy.

In the end though its got to be personality above all else so it sort of makes the whole choice thing moot, still if I was all about sex and didn't care about anything below the skin thats what I would pick.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While I am attracted to any sexy women regardless of their background however I prefer to date a Chinese girl. I'm Chinese myself and I just feel I would have alot more in common with a Chinese girl (heritage background). In saying I have not dated anyone so my opinion may change when I finally in a relationship (Chinese or non Chinese).

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
The first experience anyone has with a person of the opposite sex is dealing with your parents so you will feel most comfortable with someone who reflects them at first. This is an unconscious bias and can be overcome with greater exposure to a more diverse, multicultural environment.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Not that race is what I go by, but if so East Asians would be at the bottom of my list, along with Africans. There are beautiful and ugly people of all races, though to me they seem to be very tipped on the ugly side.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
I find most girls of most races attractive. I find most asian girls more attractive because I think they tend to be cuter, especially with the clothing of their respective cultures. There's also the whole, "I watch a shit-load of anime and sometimes these girls look like anime characters in some way" thing, but that is different.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Alright, making use of web anonymity and being completely, brutally honest here? I RARELY find black women attractive. It's happened, I have before... but very rarely. Hell, even I'M a little weirded out by this. I honestly don't know what's up with me.

Any other race, I'm into equally.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I am definitely attracted to Asians and Caucasians (and Quarians) more than any other race.

I dated a Mexican guy for a while, but things never really clicked.

Honestly, I don't think I'd date a black guy though. (I'm not racist! I'm just not attracted!)