Poll: Sex- Are you a top or a bottom?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Scde2 said:
Redlin5 said:
Scde2 said:
Redlin5 said:
Haha, how dirty minded is the Escapist? Good thing I always read the OP!

Top bunk is mine. I will fight for it.
Challenge accepted X3
*Pulls out Squirtle Pillow*

ENGARDE!!
I choose you, pikachu!
*Throws a pikachu pillow at your squirtle pillow*
...Do I win?
Nope.

*Headsmack, chestsmack, headsmack*

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I admit, I was mislead by the title. Very clever.

Anyway. I guess I'd say bottom bunk. I tend to roll around sometimes and the last thing I need to do is fall off a top bunk and break my nose.....again.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Scde2 said:
Neonbob said:
I like the bottom bunk. It's easier to get into, is cooler, and I can make fucking AWESOME sheet forts out of it :D
The only downside, hitting my head on the top, is easy enough to work around. I just put some foam stuff over the board that would smack into my noggin.
Oh gawd! I know all about that feeling, I still had a bunk bed when my height shot past 6 feet. DX
Hehe. Well, if you've got a metal bed, use one of <url=http://www.wjdennis-rcr.com/Portals/0/Weatherstrip/Pipe-Foam.jpg>these.
If it's a wooden thing, then find a way to stick a sheet of foam up there.
No more head-smashing mornings! :D
And you still get your fort of awesome.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Scde2 said:
Redlin5 said:
Scde2 said:
Redlin5 said:
Haha, how dirty minded is the Escapist? Good thing I always read the OP!

Top bunk is mine. I will fight for it.
Challenge accepted X3
*Pulls out Squirtle Pillow*

ENGARDE!!
I choose you, pikachu!
*Throws a pikachu pillow at your squirtle pillow*
...Do I win?
Nope.

*Headsmack, chestsmack, headsmack*
No, I have a fear of the bottom bunk. //_T

Even though I had a properly built one XD

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Neonbob said:
Scde2 said:
Neonbob said:
I like the bottom bunk. It's easier to get into, is cooler, and I can make fucking AWESOME sheet forts out of it :D
The only downside, hitting my head on the top, is easy enough to work around. I just put some foam stuff over the board that would smack into my noggin.
Oh gawd! I know all about that feeling, I still had a bunk bed when my height shot past 6 feet. DX
Hehe. Well, if you've got a metal bed, use one of <url=http://www.wjdennis-rcr.com/Portals/0/Weatherstrip/Pipe-Foam.jpg>these.
Meh, I always appreciated the tactical advantage of height better. If I needed some serious fortifications, I always ended up flipping three couches and making a fort that way. I had some serious wars when I had sleepovers with my friends...

You know what? F*ck it. If I find someone awesome enough who is my age, I'll totally do it again. You are never too old for a fort war.

Scde2 said:
No, I have a fear of the bottom bunk. //_T

Even though I had a properly built one XD
Another reason to be on top, I agree. However, I will not relent.

*Aims nerfgun*

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
I would agree with the head bumping the top bunk bit but my last bunk bed was really close to the ceiling, so the neighbor downstairs got more space than I. I was warm though, so it's all good... unless there are bugs, then somebody dies.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
Neonbob said:
Scde2 said:
Neonbob said:
Could've used that when I had a bunk bed. :/
While forts are awesome, the bottom bunk doesn't have
A MUTHAFUCKING SLIDE

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Kasurami said:
...Well now I feel silly. <.<
As well you should! Being suspended from chains is quite dangerous. *tsk*

OT, never actually slept in a bunk bed before but um... I don't know.... top sounds fun to me so that one :3

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Redlin5 said:
Meh, I always appreciated the tactical advantage of height better. If I needed some serious fortifications, I always ended up flipping three couches and making a fort that way. I had some serious wars when I had sleepovers with my friends...

You know what? F*ck it. If I find someone awesome enough who is my age, I'll totally do it again. You are never too old for a fort war.
D:
But with the sheets of awesome, you can also fight off the sun! If they're thick enough, the sheets will keep those pesky rays out of your face, so you can sleep longer!
...dammmit, why do you have to live so far away?
I'd love to have a nerf war with yooooooooooooooou!
XD
Scde2 said:
Could've used that when I had a bunk bed. :/
While forts are awesome, the bottom bunk doesn't have
A MUTHAFUCKING SLIDE
Nope. But they do have

>.>
I like being a hermit XD

TehChuckles

Jan 12, 2011
the bottom bunk is so much easier. but the top bunk has some sort or social ranking power... hard choice.

in the end i went with bottom I think I can live with being the underdog

Captcha: "Versus Tspac"... what is Tspac and what on earth is it up against?.. that would make a cool thread actualy.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Top. Look, I love as if my own sibling, but if the thing breaks? Yeah, I'm not going to end up dead, thanks.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Neonbob said:
Redlin5 said:

D:
But with the sheets of awesome, you can also fight off the sun! If they're thick enough, the sheets will keep those pesky rays out of your face, so you can sleep longer!
XD
Life is cruel. However, I will totally stock up just in case you come to kill me to visit me.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Neonbob said:
D:
XD
Son, that's what incredibly thick canvas curtains are for.

Also, when I was little and had a bunk bed, I had these sweet bunk bed curtains that had little flaps in the, that you could open up!
It made sleeping alone (I'd shared a room up until that point in my life) not as scary.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Redlin5 said:
Neonbob said:
D:
XD
Life is cruel. However, I will totally stock up just in case you come to kill me to visit me.
>.>
You'll never see me coming. All the warning you will have is a slight "click" as I cock my nerf guns and unleash a fusillade of darts the likes of which you have NEVER SEEN!
Muahahahahahahaha!
smearyllama said:
Neonbob said:
D:
XD
Son, that's what incredibly thick canvas curtains are for.

Also, when I was little and had a bunk bed, I had these sweet bunk bed curtains that had little flaps in the, that you could open up!
It made sleeping alone (I'd shared a room up until that point in my life) not as scary.
Those made the room I was in really stinking hot, though >.<

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Bottom. My brother had the top bunk growing up, I remember one time he fell out and busted his lip and face on the floor.