Poll: Sex- Are you a top or a bottom?

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Neonbob said:
Those made the room I was in really stinking hot, though >.<
The curtains or the bed curtains?

See, it works for me because I have an East-facing giant window (seriously, this thing is like 10x8 or something) and every morning in the Summer, I'm bathed in unholy rays of burning light.

Curtains help a lot.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
Where's the option for "alternating"? I doubt anyone goes their entire life just on the top or on the bottom.

[small]yea... bunk beds.[/small]

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Bottom, it is so much less effort and you get about the same enjoyment out of it.

I mean, why climb a ladder when you can just fall into bed?

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
smearyllama said:
Neonbob said:

See, it works for me because I have an East-facing giant window (seriously, this thing is like 10x8 or something) and every morning in the Summer, I'm bathed in unholy rays of burning light.

Curtains help a lot.
The heavy window curtains.
They were denim or something like that.
Don't know why Mom got those, but she did, and I was miserable with them.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
I prefer the bottom bunk because I just like enclosed spaces. I'm the opposite of a claustrophobic: a claustrophile. I suppose that might explain the slight prefernce for the bottom bunk that men appear to have as seen in the poll's data.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
Because of my lack of image, I'll replace it with text: Oh! I see what you did there.

OT: Top. I don't want to die because the person on the top bunk is either overweight of shifting around too much. If anything the muffled screams will wake me up in the morning.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Neonbob said:
smearyllama said:
Neonbob said:

Curtains help a lot.
The heavy window curtains.
They were denim or something like that.
Don't know why Mom got those, but she did, and I was miserable with them.
Well, I was probably exaggerating a little. They're thick, but certainly not denim thick.
I have a fan, though, since we never open my windows. There aren't any screens in them, so I could just fall right out.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I tend to prefer the bottom bunk. I've fallen off the top bunk a few times, and that's not fun.

kayonaku

Jul 23, 2009
Top bunk. That way, if someone breaks in, I can ambush them from above. Then in my head, I will see the lettering "aerial kill"
XD
Too much Assassin's Creed.

Twilightruler

Jul 3, 2009
Very clever OP. I lol'd. But personally I am a bottom bunk kinda guy. Being larger means that it's a little bit more difficult and dangerous to be on top.

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
Bottom bunk all the way. That way I have a night stand that isnt like 6 feet in the air. I also had a bunch of fish tanks and Its no fun looking at them from way up high.

Oh and Im an agressive bottom.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
smearyllama said:
Everyone likes sleeping on bunk beds!

I'm trying to figure out if there's a relation between your sex and whether you like sleeping on the top bunk or the bottom one.

I like the top bunk, because you're up high, you get to climb a ladder, and if you fall, you get to take the guy below down with you.

What about you?
So the title of this thread made me think this was about "sex" as in "sexual intercourse," and whether you prefer to be on "top" or "bottom" as far as position goes :p Might want to adjust that wording a bit.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I have an irrational fear of a top bunk collapsing on me. Mostly because that happened once.

Lilani said:
So the title of this thread made me think this was about "sex" as in "sexual intercourse," and whether you prefer to be on "top" or "bottom" as far as position goes :p Might want to adjust that wording a bit.
'Twas a joke title.

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
Bottom, my side effect from the chemicals I take makes so that I can barely shoot in under an hour. She has fun, at least.