Poll: Sex- Are you a top or a bottom?

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Was this a happy accidental innuendo that just lined up incredibly perfectly, or was it a genuinely wonderful coincidental innuendo? A lot of these responses fit the innuendo pretty well too...

Bottom. If I want to lie down, I don't want a process to go through. I could climb up there, but why would I want to? Besides, a comfortable little nook is much more relaxing then being up on high.

Skullpanda

Jun 12, 2009
I'm just a bit tall, so bottom for me. Waking up in the middle of the night because I banged my shoulder on the ceiling is not a fun experience.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
RatRace123 said:
I like the top bunk, I'm a paranoid sort, and I always think that if I sleep in the bottom bunk... have you seen Step Brothers?
oh lord I saw that and I've hate the bottom bunk ever since

Sep 14, 2009
aha wow i thought this for sure was about sex..

dirty is obvious dirty..

but anyways, top bunk for bunking...but bottom for other stuff =]

Sep 14, 2009
RatRace123 said:
I like the top bunk, I'm a paranoid sort, and I always think that if I sleep in the bottom bunk... have you seen Step Brothers?
god dammit ever since i have been a kid i've been so afraid of that, especially when the person above me is bigger than me (which they usually are) and the bed usually shakes around when they are getting up there making all sorts of "WEE URR WEE URR WEEEEE RUURRRRR" and i'm thinking "OH SHIT! i'm gonna get crushed.."

Qizx

Executor
Feb 21, 2011
I like sleeping on the bottom bunk because I can have all my bed time supplies right there with me, I also prefer the bottom in sex, which is great because my current GF likes being on the top :D

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Bottom bunk it easy to get in and out without waking the other person so I take that when I can.

Azrael the Cat

Dec 13, 2008
Have to vote top bunk. Firstly, it eliminates the disturbing possibility that the person above is drunk for some other reason a secret bedwetter. Secondly, flatulance - I'm going by my primary school memories here, which are a good 20+ years ago - but from what I can recall, it would tend to waft downwards, choking out the person on the lower bunk, while any flatulance from the lower bunk would disapate harmlessly around the ground level of the room.

ApeShapeDeity

Dec 16, 2010
Um, I don't think I've slept in a bunk bed since I was like 12. Yeah.

I even got my very own cot when I was in Army basic.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
It all depends really. If I'm in a room with a high ceiling, then I'm a top all the way. If the ceiling is low, then I'm all about the bottom.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
It depends on how warm or cold it is outside.
Though I choose the top bunk most often.
Male.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
kouriichi said:
We need an "Other" button.
Ive never accually had sex laying down.
While your sexual escapades do encourage quite a bit of questioning, you might want to refer back to the op. Read the op.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Top - that way you don't get so disturbed by people moving around if you're in a hostel dorm or backcountry hut, for example.

Although if it's a freestanding bunk, and the person below you tosses and turns, then the top bunk might as well be a little dinghy out on a stormy ocean. Lucky I don't get seasick!