Poll: Sex- Are you a top or a bottom?

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Kasurami said:
Top.

Because top bunk's mine.

ALWAYS. I swear I will kick you in the fucking teeth if I catch you sleeping on the top bunk.
I doubt that. For you see my having the top bunk makes it much easier for me to do that to you first. Plus I have large feet that you would be wise to avoid.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
The last time I had to sleep in a bunk bed was in military training. By the alphabetical roster I wound up with a top bunk. I really have no preference.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
jboking said:
kouriichi said:
We need an "Other" button.
Ive never accually had sex laying down.
While your sexual escapades do encourage quite a bit of questioning, you might want to refer back to the op. Read the op.
I did.
But as i said. Ive never had sex laying down, so i cant say which bunk i would perfure.
Ive never had sex with someone on a bunk bed eather. Infact, i dont think ive ever slept in one.

So i would still have to say, "Other'. I perfure a reclining chair. It can rock a little when your sitting up to help get things going, and then you can kick back and passout without having to move an inch.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
-Samurai- said:
Top. Bottom is for losers that don't know how to use ladders!
And cowards, don't forget us cowards! I can use a ladder... just might piss myself. Oh, and the thought of rolling out of bed (it happens, I'm a violent sleeper) *shivers*

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
Versatile (top and or bottom depending on my mood) ;)

It also helps if my guy also likes to switch (we're both night walkers I guess)

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
kouriichi said:
jboking said:
kouriichi said:
We need an "Other" button.
Ive never accually had sex laying down.
While your sexual escapades do encourage quite a bit of questioning, you might want to refer back to the op. Read the op.
I did.
But as i said. Ive never had sex laying down, so i cant say which bunk i would perfure.
Ive never had sex with someone on a bunk bed eather. Infact, i dont think ive ever slept in one.

So i would still have to say, "Other'. I perfure a reclining chair. It can rock a little when your sitting up to help get things going, and then you can kick back and passout without having to move an inch.
The problem with the reclining chair is that there is no real drawback. No matter what, both bottom bunk and top bunk have their drawbacks, which makes it a fair question(which can be shown by how close the numbers are). If reclining chair (or "other") was up there, the question would be stacked far too heavily in favor of the reclining chair. Because, really, who turns down the best sitting/sleeping device ever made for another one with a clear flaw?

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
P.S As for bunk beds, I don't mind but top seems preferred because I don't have to worry about being crushed by faulty box springs or "big" bunk mates :p

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I like how this thread is actually a meta-experiment to gauge whether or not people read the OP before posting. Very clever.

But I like sleeping on the bottom. Makes it easier to reach my things and get up for a piss in the wee hours of the morning.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Sleeping, gotta love the bottom bunk.
Sexy times, it's always fun being in control.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I've lived where the bunks were stacked three high, and the only place I didn't hit my head, knees, or pretty much anything else was the open air top bunk.

In fact, when I was a kid, I would sometimes hit my head on the top bunk, so I just slept up there, because the ceilings were so much higher.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
I perfer the top because its more fun I have seen step brothers and dont want that to happen to me and the top gives me more tactical options in case im attacked by zombies mercinaries police ect.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
This is a hilarious social experiment. I approve.

OT: Male, and I prefer the top. That said, the last time I slept on the top was when I was 11, but I don't think the 'I'm a freakin' eagle!' appeal has dispersed yet.

Also, the last time I slept on the bottom, somebody was getting a hand-job above me. Negative associations.