Poll: Sex- Are you a top or a bottom?

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
But the bottom bunk is better, since.

- Your more closer to the floor, meaning quieter midnight snacks.
- Unlike the top Bunk, your not exposed to the roof that might have spiders crawling on it. :eek:
- Plus it's easier to put things like handhelds on the Drawers next to you, if theres some near you.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Kasurami said:
...Well now I feel silly. <.<
As well you should! Being suspended from chains is quite dangerous. *tsk*

OT, never actually slept in a bunk bed before but um... I don't know.... top sounds fun to me so that one :3
You can be the top to my bottom ;)
Somehow I feel like you would drop stuffed animals on my head

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Bottom. When I wake up in the morning my brain feels like it's in a drunken stupor, which is not the state I want to climb down a ladder in. Also, liking the bottom means that I avoid conflicts with roommates, as everyone else seems to want the top bunk.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Mimssy said:
You can be the top to my bottom ;)
Somehow I feel like you would drop stuffed animals on my head
Hehehe, cute :3
Though, I cuddle my stuffed animals tight, so there wouldn't be any cute falling bears then :3

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
I prefer the top bunk, because I could easily kick off anyone trying to climb on top who I didn't invite.

And I *will* kick you off.

But, in all sexiness, I prefer to be on top...more control over depth and speed that way.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I love being on the top bunk, mostly because I like being high up. Though a slight railing is a must. Falling out and hitting the floor is a rude awakening even from a normal bed, it just gets worse the farther you fall.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Oh bottom indeed, comes with being submissive I guess o_O

...oh wait I didn't read it all and missunderstood :/

I dunno, perhaps the above, because I have claustrophobia and I would feel trapped in the bottom bed, however I'm also not good with hights.... I hate those kinds of beds.

theevilsanta

Jun 18, 2010
Ridiculous op is ridiculous. I like top because bottom bunk is usually relegated to the couch for anyone that comes over. Bunk beds usually occur in small rooms where seating is limited. I guess I'm speaking from a college dorm room perspective here.

Edit - Somewhat related: In college we had a loft in our dorm room one year that was somewhere over 7 feet high (over 2 meters). One morning my alarm went off and I awoke with a start, and knocked the bed off its bindings. Myself, the bed, and my alarm clock went for a ride. Thankfully no one's PC was under my bed.

I ended up bleeding from the lip and having a new hole my tongue could come out of. I wandered around campus until I found the Health Services building while holding bloody paper towels to my face. Then I saw that Health Services was temporarily relocated to another building ... all the way across campus (about 3/4 of a mile). So I walked over there and had to throw away the paper towels - completely saturated with blood. A few early morning runners gave me some strange looks.

When I got there the doctor was delighted to do stitches since he mostly sees college students that just have the flu or mono or whatever. Apparently he didn't do a lot of stitches. I have pretty visible scar :/

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Top. I like high places, and whenever I sleep on the bottom of a bunk bed I'm afraid the bed above me is going to fall down and crush me to death.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I'm a dude, and I prefer the bottom bunk...because it's more convenient?
and less of a chance I'll roll off the top and die haha

totally read the thread title wrong :p

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
As of posting the men are equal! Me, I prefer the top bunk. My old bed back home is the best of both worlds. It's a queen bed on stilts, I could stand under it. Almost my whole room was under that bed, the only stuff that wasn't was my keyboard, cupboard and bookshelf. Had a few shelves under my bed, TV, consoles, laptop etc. Anyway, yeah, top bunk. Good times.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Mimssy said:
-Samurai- said:
Top. Bottom is for losers that don't know how to use ladders!
And cowards, don't forget us cowards! I can use a ladder... just might piss myself. Oh, and the thought of rolling out of bed (it happens, I'm a violent sleeper) *shivers*
Yeah! And cowards!

I fell off the top bunk in my sleep a few times growing up. The fall didn't wake me up, but the sound of me hitting the floor did.

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
Female Bottom, both because I'm deathly afraid of sleeping more then a few inches above ground, and in pretty much every however spicy other sense the title may hint. :3

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Aerodyamic said:
Aggressive bottom; I might be a sub, but I'm not a passive one.
I just have to ask... you consider yourself an aggressive power sleeper? What does that have to do with bunk beds?

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Top bunks are cramped most of the time, and I often do shit like hit my head or roll off on to the floor... so bottom bunk for me.