Poll: Shaving of the Downstairs

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Inspired by the chest hair topic, this is for both men and women:

One, do you shave your nether regions?
Two, do you find it attractive on your preferable sex(s)?
Three, would it tun you off if they did/didn't have hair there?

As ever PG13 folks as well as maturity and tact please.

I (a man) do not shave down there, at all.
I'm indifferent towards women shaving not-shaving.

Just curious,

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Don't really care personally for others (unless you're a guy) if they shave or not but personally, I like everything on me to be, more or less, smooth.... everything o.o

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I haven't done anything down there yet, but when I do, I'll probably trim.

I don't care one way or another on women (within reason), but shaved pubic regions on men makes them look way too young. Plus, I'm told it itches/burns.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
I'm a guy, I shave every now and again, but never so that it's bare or anything, just to tidy up the shop. As for those of the opposite gender, well I like it if they keep a tidy shop as well, some isn't a big deal, but I don't find a forest to be a big turn on.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I'm a guy.

Yes I do shave down there occasionally. It just gets ridiculous at some points, ya know? It's also a bit of a self-esteem boost...

As for on the opposite person? I rather it be shaved, but as long I'm not diving into a forest, I don't really care.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
I'm a guy.

Yes I do shave down there occasionally. It just gets ridiculous at some points, ya know? It's also a bit of a self-esteem boost...

As for on the opposite person? I rather it be shaved, but as long I'm not diving into a forest, I don't really care.
Self-esteem boost?

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I'm male and I don't, and I don't care on others, but if you look like you're half-grizzly bear, I think everyone would prefer that you do.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
if anyone but me is gonna be down there, yes. so as you can imagine, i haven't shaved for a while now x_x

and as for girls, i prefer shaved. tho it needs to be thoroughly shaven, or else it can be like sandpaper to the face

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
McCa said:
Mr.Pandah said:
I'm a guy.

Self-esteem boost?
If you're hairy enough...and after you're done, you're a good inch bigger than you recall.

Yeah...you know what I'm talkin' about. haha

Isolda Sage

Aug 25, 2010
Personally I wax. I keep it mostly smooth but leave just enough of a triangle to indicate that I am a grown woman. I would prefer that my man NOT shave.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Due to an injury on my thigh that required surgery, my crotch is half shaved. I'm just here to buck the trends.

It's really weird comparing sides, BTW. Not even like in a sexual sense, but how different the "naked" half feels compared to the "hairy" half.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
I'm a male, and I do trim the hair around there, but I never shave it off entirely; just trying to keep it looking neat.

I would prefer for her to do something similar - I'm perfectly fine with hair down there, provided its neat and not too abundant.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Im a guy and do every now and then.. I don't like have a big bush. Now for women.. well I don't mind if its a little but a I don't wanna be feeling around and find a bear or a monkey.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
I am a man.

I shave downstairs.

It is very much attractive. Bush is icky, uncomfortable, and... inedible, if you get my drift.

Would it be a deal breaker is a girl didn't mow the lawn? No. But its not sexy, and there would be things I'd refuse to do as a result.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Male

No, although I did pull all of my pubic hairs out once (don't ask.)

As long as I can see what I'm doing I could care less.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
I'm a man and I shave down there when it starts to get pretty long.

I want a girl to be clean shaven or very short and neatly trimmed.

A girl with a bush is a huge turnoff.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I'm a guy and I do not, although my roommate who is also a guy does.

Also some people on here have mentioned that they trim to tidy up shop or for hygene purposes. What does this entail exactly? I'm curios because it's not the sort of thing I really think about a lot, but it might be nice to know for further reference.