Poll: Shaving of the Downstairs

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Male, No I don't shave (It would be a greater burden then one could imagine for me) but occasional trim it back so i don't look like some monster with convenient censoring, and either/or for the opposite sex.

Whatever they feel comfortable with really, although I'd prefer that, if they were to shave, they get it done properly... I don't like bristly nether regions and sometimes it looks like they hurt themselves XP (I can't imagine its comfortable for them either... it feels itchy to me). Also, being too hairy down there can be a bit obscene too. Basically, looked after is what I'm looking for. I do find more hairy women attractive... maybe I'm even more primal then just looking like an ape.

As for this hygiene business that some people get worked up on, I find regular, thorough washing keeps me clean as a whistle. And I'd expect the same for my partner.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
I do shave, but sometimes i get lazy and it... amasses.

I prefer women to be completely shaven/waxed, if i take care to not look like a wild animal i expect her to do the same.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
I don't shave, it's too much work to maintain and the stubble is killer. I keep everything trimmed and groomed.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with some masculinity contrary to what some think

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Don't really care personally for others (unless you're a guy) if they shave or not but personally, I like everything on me to be, more or less, smooth.... everything o.o
o_O elbows...

Criquefreak

Mar 19, 2010
It's always struck me as disturbing when people prefer themselves or their partners as being shorn down there, like they were a closeted paedophile or somehow ashamed of adulthood. I'm certain there's plenty of good reasons to do so, but for aesthetics alone strikes me as incredibly odd (especially considering all the pains it's likely to bring on the way back).