Poll: Should Kids Be Allowed To Carry Guns?

SillyBear

May 10, 2011
Wait, seriously?

Wow. I think anyone who says yes is either trolling or is an idiot.

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
What moron would think giving children Guns is a good idea? They deserve to be punched for thinking of such a stupid idea.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Minors being allowed to handle firearms with adults nearby is just fine, but being allowed to carry guns anywhere unsupervised is absolutely stupid.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
Fucking stupid idea. I wouldn't trust kids with anything, let alone a lethal weapon. Hell I don't think most adults can be trusted with a lethal weapon.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
I'm a very large gun advocate.

With that being said, if you are not even allowed to purchase a weapon (i.e. less than 18 years old [rifle/shotgun], and less than 21 [handgun]) you should not be allowed to carry one.

CHL's are for responsible older individuals who take it upon themselves to be a service to those around them. I don't feel comfortable with 17 y/o and younger carrying weapons to public places.

However, I do support 21 y/o who pass the CHL test, class, certifications and background checks to be allowed to carry everywhere. Including schools.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009

No, no no... Nobody should be allowed to carry guns into schools besides the authorities. I'm against anybody carrying a gun around without a good reason actually. Police need them, the army is the army.

If you're going hunting, fine. If you're going to the shopping store to pick up milk? No!

I'm glad I live in a country where weapons and concealed weapons are not allowed to be brandished everywhere.

Weapons should not be made a regular sight on the streets or in public let alone in the hands of children. Heck, when I was in highschool I sometimes got angry to the point where I would briefly, if it was available, shoot someone with a gun during an emotional outburst. Dealing with extreme emotions is part of growing up. Bullets stop kids from growing up.